About inspira...

harimau belang

Jul 9, 2010
Johor Bahru
I found rude inspira salesman at my hometown. the location at taman maju. he say, if u come here not to buy our car and just compare with other brand, dont come again. Later, he stompped inspira door in front of public. what's wrong huh:confused:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
period kot?

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
human always like that :)

p/s : maybe 20 people come to him and talk rubbish about inspira and compare to lancer la..blah blah bla...

and unlucky 4 u,when u come,he is on his peak of his amuk!hihihihih...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
he shouldn't be rude to anyone cos its his duty to serve and give information, does not matter u buy or not.
u should demand to see the manager for his staff's attitude.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
maybe he last nite x dpt from his wife kut..hahaa....
yeah, as evoz said, complaint to his mgr & proton holdings bhd.
if me ah, i will make sure he get fired haha..

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
ask him to go for training la gud customer relationship course hehe but for me if u really interested to buy the inspira go to other salesman in the same office then look at his face haha

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yeah..

don't give him the benefit when normal salesman got when u buy car..... :biggrin:

harimau belang

Jul 9, 2010
Johor Bahru
Yeah, I agree with ur statement

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Here's da short story. I was so excited to know that Proton have a collaboration with Mitsu and give Proton a new baby, called Inspira. So I come to Proton Edar at Taman Maju, Batu Pahat, JOHOR to see that car. My comment, not bad at all. Then he (the subject) approach me and say, yes sir do u need my help to explain diz car and bla bla bla bla. After a couple of question n he cant answer my question, he begin to confuse later bad mood . I know diz is not good, and I leave him, to prevent some posibility argument. I turn to the other side and begin chit chat with chinese guy, comment about the rear pasenger glass. Not invite him to join us. After that, when chinese guy left, he come to me and say, tooooottt. (as I mention before). WTF, what wrong with diz guy? X puas ati betol aku. I take part of his reaction, and stomp back front door. (Not much force as he did). He come to me again, and tooot...toootttt..tooot (like always human does, I defense myself). After that, I go out from that Proton boutique, walked away from there with thousands of fire in my head. I really hope Proton big bos read diz and concern what I say in diz forum. Dear that guy, please listen, batu pahat is small, quite small, I know who u r, where u live n what kind of car u drive. Next time if I see u again, dont let my car left u behind 3 kilometre. jgn igt scooter buruk xde lancer tau

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
U can still go back and complain to the manager. Make sure he get fired or u will publish this news in malay mail or any newspaper that you can think of. Shudn't let this kind of ppl go. I have seen a lot of such salesman or promoters and i cant take it anymore.

I went and see the Inspira too and even some other models at the biggest Proton Showroom somewhere along the highway. Can't remember where. My fren brought me there. We even did view some other cars as well. The lady didn't scold us or anything but in fact tried to explain whatever she knows to us when I was talking to my fren.

Gave us a brochure and just nicely explain to us too. If i were to buy a proton, I don't mind buying from her since she was a helpful and good salesgirl. Treat us nicely even though we did not make any bookings for any of those cars. She was honest about certain problems that I state about a few cars too.

This kind of customer service is what we need.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Regardless of what happened, it is unprofessional for a salesperson at the workplace using profanity towards customers or visitors to the business premises.

What you can do is probably NOT to verbally challenge them in return. Instead
1. Find out their name, title. For car salesperson, usually its stapled to the brochure.
2. Walk out of the premises.
3. Call Proton directly to file a complaint, subsequently, contact Malay Mail and relevant dailies to report the matter, as you now have the outlet name, and the person's name.

Remember, we are civilized beings. Just because the salesperson behave like a monkey we don't have to behave like them.

Also, spread the word on twitter, facebook and of course ZTH.

If something like this happens however...call in the artillery and beat the shit out of the dude!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U-2Y4dAIhww?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U-2Y4dAIhww?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

harimau belang

Jul 9, 2010
Johor Bahru
Ermm, will be consider that suggestion, but anyway he is so lucky. If not, ahhh dunno la what to say.. Right now when I see Inspira, seems like I hate hate hate that car very much, remind me of that incident, no matter how good the car is. Malay people do not know how to treat customer, so stupid, must learn from chinese. FYI, I also malay but to tell u ar, i am not proud to be malay. Guess what? Find that answer urself

ben_gsr2s

Known Member
Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Bro..

Understand your frustration.. been there before
In this world, maybe 6 out of 10 people were born rude..

But please don't be so racist..
Even regretted being your current race.. that nothing you can change rite?

Just forgive and forget.. you'll be happier

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Ermm, will be consider that suggestion, but anyway he is so lucky. If not, ahhh dunno la what to say.. Right now when I see Inspira, seems like I hate hate hate that car very much, remind me of that incident, no matter how good the car is. Malay people do not know how to treat customer, so stupid, must learn from chinese. FYI, I also malay but to tell u ar, i am not proud to be malay. Guess what? Find that answer urself
Yeah bro, chill out...
It got nothing to deal with races.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Yeah bro, chill out...
It got nothing to deal with races.
agreed... no matter what skin color/religion.... a%^h*le will be a%^h*le

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PLSSSSSSSS HELPPPPPP !!!!!!!!:adore::adore::adore::mad::mad::mad:

Hi to all sifu currently driving a milo tin Wira. I feel damn noisy when entering uneven road. im running with adjustable n i need sound proof material. I feel damn damn solid driving after putting up UR bars :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but the noise haisssshhhh terrible lah :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:...( JB, Bakar Batu n Permas road making me headache with traffic jam n uneven road )

i heard bout...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience