About atr remap

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
bro,
remapping/rechip is a old style of tuning.changing tuned version chip or copy paste tuned map into current standard version but u need hardware to support the tuned chip or map.
u mean by reflash?atr ecu is like computer can read n run itself wif input parameter such as sensors n blah blah blah.reflash is like format ur pc and install new version of windows to let it run smoother or better.
reflash cost 1k-1.5k.increase of decrease all depends on your hardware.example,ur pc is pentium 3,after format it will not jump to pentium 4 lah.

stamen

Known Member
Jul 20, 2012
Wellington, NZ
Where to remap ?? How much it cost ?? And how many up increase ??
if you mean by ecu tuning, you can do it yourself. you will need to get logging software (evoscan) and ecuflash, and wideband o2 sensor. it'll cost you, but it'll save you $$ for the long run, and you get know your own tuning more.

can't say how much increase. first step of tuning is to reduce knocking (can be quite bad for stock and running low octane petrol) as low as possible, some call it de-tune, but the car may become more responsive and healthier for the long run.

i dont know the tuning price in Malaysia. over here, it costs around 1300$ to get it tuned the first time, touch up tuning from 300$.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Evo / Airtrek ECU are pretty versatile. You don't need after market ECU, just remapping is good enough. The parameters available are almost equavilant to performance ECU. Price depends and differs from one to another but it'll take days to get the perfect setting based on your preference. Even our gearbox's setting can be remapped (it's in the same ECU), gear change speed can be increased to almost equavilant to DSG. No kidding, I sat on one before...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok i'm planning to buy these things and pretty amateur questions. lol cause im just starting.

i know what they do but my problem is it all i have to do is install em in my car then no more modifications like if do buy this then i have to buy that too. get my point ?

also is it maintenance free ? then if not what are the things must do.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience