A33 Handling Issues

Mar 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, appreciate some help to improve on my Yr 2002 - A33 handling and road holding. Currently running on stock absorbers & coils.

1. Body seems to be bobbing from one side to the other especially when going over bumps.
2. Steering seems to be having to much "free movement".
3. Rattling noise from my rear absorbers, esp when going over bumps.

I'm trying to improve on my handling, any advise on what type of absorbers and coils to go for? Would this car handle better if I used lowered coils? Also would it be advisable to go for lowered or adjustable absorbers? Wat are the pros & cons?

Last edited:

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
CefiroA33 said:
Hey guys, appreciate some help to improve on my Yr 2002 - A33 handling and road holding. Currently running on stock absorbers & coils.

1. Body seems to be bobbing from one side to the other especially when going over bumps.
2. Steering seems to be having to much "free movement".
3. Rattling noise from my rear absorbers, esp when going over bumps.

I'm trying to improve on my handling, any advise on what type of absorbers and coils to go for? Would this car handle better if I used lowered coils? Also would it be advisable to go for lowered or adjustable absorbers? Wat are the pros & cons?
The stock APM absorber was so so lousy the moment it was out from factory. I didn't notice until I replace all 4 of them after 6 years of lousy ride with tokico MADE IN JAPAN ones. I was so happy with it, it goes over bump so smoothly like never before.

Steering ah... I just got the tie rod and rack end replaced. The stock ones was cheapo quality. I replaced them with 555 brand which is very much cheaper and better.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys need some advice

i am currently having a mivec with me and apparently i am having some issue with my gearbox....
Knowing to get a Mivec RS LSD gearbox is gona cost a Bomb...what would be the best gearbox can we use or modd to replace my mivec gear without loosing power or mayb gain a better ratio

Really appreciated Some Advice from Sifu's

Many Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience