A32 rear brakes pads

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
Hi guys, I'm currently using Bendix General CT brake pads for the front for my A32. Anybody know if Bendix has General CT for the rear A32?

I asked Sim Ghee they said they don't have only original at RM190! The Bendix GTC front only costed me RM100.

If not anybody know any other brands that they are using which is ok to use but doesn't cost RM190?

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
12savefuel said:
Hi guys, I'm currently using Bendix General CT brake pads for the front for my A32. Anybody know if Bendix has General CT for the rear A32?

I asked Sim Ghee they said they don't have only original at RM190! The Bendix GTC front only costed me RM100.

If not anybody know any other brands that they are using which is ok to use but doesn't cost RM190?
Go get 2nd opinion in other spare part shop.

12savefuel

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
Ok I got Bendix general CT for rear A32 RM90 perset. How come same price as the front but half the size?:banghead:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Main - Drive - Parking Douche app shames drivers into changing their ways @ Sat Oct 27 2012

We sorely need this implemented in Malaysia too... especially for douches who use the emergency lane to speed when the traffic's heavy on hiways
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience