A Thread To Save Prasath From Selling His DC5 (Racun thread)

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
LOL!!! This thread is somehow funny!!!

Prasath ... just follow your heart and i know you heart wont be going to forced induction which is by the way ... FORCING air into your engine man ... 'FORCED' bro ... its like rape already laaaaa weiii ....

i know peanuts bout stroker and K24 .... but that seems to be the way to go ... ehehhee
a testimony from a former TURBO guy :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Sell la... Before it got stolen.....
this is not funny man.

tidalflux

Jun 2, 2009
Your car is too damn sexy to be sold man! Dont!! Hondas are Hondas, they will be reliable no matter what! :biggrin::driver:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Prasath ... just follow your heart and i know you heart wont be going to forced induction which is by the way ... FORCING air into your engine man ... 'FORCED' bro ... its like rape already laaaaa weiii ....
hahaha what a way to describe turbo!!!! cheers man!

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
One thing I realised: the more a car is modified beyond it's ori spec, the reliability is adversely affected.

but .... what's the fun in driving a stock car? :biggrin:

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
I just want a safe and reliable car for tracking. I do abuse my car alot. Thus, after speaking around, with the given monthly allowance and age factor i couldn't afford an EVO for tracking. Thus, two option is available. First is to rebuilt my car and secondly just get a new FD2R. Both options has pro's and con's. No matter who build the engine i still have no confident it can withstand the pressure i put on it. And sure after months, sensors, internal, blah blah will tend to give problems. BUT, the temptation to build and feel the K@$ is there! The new FD would be much more reliable although the is no fun factor in the power department. So, the decision will be made this Tuesday.
If the main purpose of the car is tracking, definitely turbo is out, need a lot of $$.
Plus talking about reliability when it comes to abuse, not as reliable as NA.

As for FD2R, the money u use to get a new FD2R, instead can be used to rebuild and mod your DC5R even further.
And since the DC5R is not a spanking new shiny new car, touch wood if anything happens in the track, u wont feel so like shit compared to if it happens to a brand new car.
Plus, FD2R parts are generally more expensive than DC5R parts, at this point of time.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
Other than the engine rebuild itself, other crucial items would be new radiators, hoses, clutch etc etc.

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
after sometimes with NA might be boring tho :bebored:...why not try something else...can learn new things, new knowledge and got experience of both world :shakehands:...hehehehe cabut...:vroam:

Peace to all...

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
after sometimes with NA might be boring tho :bebored:...why not try something else...can learn new things, new knowledge and got experience of both world :shakehands:...hehehehe cabut...:vroam:

Peace to all...
Wow....EVO KING in house...:wavey:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
No king lah...people come and people go...where we meet new friends and keep in touch with the present one...race together on the track...why not? 3 laps...rest...3 laps...rest...ok what? hehehe

alamak?! off topic ....sorry..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bros, saw an Avanza using K3-VET engine, is it a direct swap?
Anyone swap before?

What about the gearbox, long shaft and axle?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience