a friend of mine had a nasty accident and still alive!

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
si|verfish said:
You guys ever heard of the term "defensive" driving? Take precautionary actions. Always be aware of what the cars or drivers around you MIGHT do and be prepared to take the neccessary actions. Allow yourself some margin for error by yourself or the other driver. Don't assume other drivers know what you want to do. Always try to make your intentions as clear as possible to others.
Too true, my grandfather gave me a piece of advice I still remember till today. It went, "Everyone on the road is an idiot". Defensive driving basically means you have to treat everyone else as such and anticipate danger before being confronted with it. Doesn't mean you have to have spider sense of something, but from experience one can develop common sense.

A portion of accidents come from people who race on the road. I have to admit I do occassionaly 'tekan' also when someone 'cucuks' me ler. However as I'm older now, death is more realistic and hence the size of my balls has decreased somewhat. Well don't take unnecessary risks ler, it's really not worth it. And cause accidents even though you don't get involved in one. That's the worst thing isn't it, you driving normally only for a racer to slam in your ass or cause you to swerve off the road. Never happened to me lah but I can imagine.

As for accident vic's, it is always advisable to get yourself checked out even if you feel fine. I've a friend who got flung from a car and felt nothing wrong. She even called her parents to inform them of the accident. She passed away a few hours later from internal bleeding.

zybisko14

Oct 18, 2005
RPM_freak said:
That is one hell of an accident .. wonder what kind of trauma he must have went to hah .. dem cool can write blog sumore .. :rock: respek ler ..

I try to avoid overtaking this lorry fellas on a small and narrow roads .. even if i wanna over take them i kasi flash their side mirros .. to indicate iam gonna over take.. One thing .. never try to overtake a lorry on thier left hand SIDE !! ..

And trust me .. on a narrow road if u see a small animal (dog/cat/goat) racing across the road .. unless u have an good car (somthing with ESP .. not PROTON cars) dont try to avoid it .. u might just as well kill your self try to do it .. sad for the poor animals tough ..
hi all, glad you guys read my blog! well, like i said. wear safety belts!! cheers!

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
Most of the time i just get in the car and go with out using the seat belt. When see a police man then only gaabra tarik here and there put the belt on. I dont think iam the only one, makes me think that people only wear seat belt cause they scared of the policeman not casue they think the belt is important .. :handkiss:

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
some people are lucky. some arent. sometimes we r lucky, but not our loved ones.

p/s sorry for bad pic quality. anyone wants to see the clearer photos, pls leave ur email.

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
zan said:
some people are lucky. some arent. sometimes we r lucky, but not our loved ones.

p/s sorry for bad pic quality. anyone wants to see the clearer photos, pls leave ur email.

i received this e-mail too....izzit a true story? damn....so disgusting..i wonder how the driver feel when he saw two of his frens died beside him.....

*plz drive with 100% concentration to avoid accident happen....

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
EVO3gsr said:
i received this e-mail too....izzit a true story? damn....so disgusting..i wonder how the driver feel when he saw two of his frens died beside him.....

*plz drive with 100% concentration to avoid accident happen....
must be super scary...especially if its ur girlfriend.

p/s what more if juz made love the night before...:D

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
huakenny said:
u ar....really dirty-minded :biggrin:
make love also consider dirty kaa?? susah lah macam ni.

p/s make love, not war.

zybisko14

Oct 18, 2005
EG8 said:
zybisko
welcome to zth...so hows ur car? any update?
My car, not doing good, took me one week to get the relevant reports and forms. esp, the pak polisi report. a question to you all, in this case are we normally subjected to a summon? even tho, it's not my fault? i was about to be given one until i took the "unoffcial" way to handle it. :questionm

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
zybisko14 said:
My car, not doing good, took me one week to get the relevant reports and forms. esp, the pak polisi report. a question to you all, in this case are we normally subjected to a summon? even tho, it's not my fault? i was about to be given one until i took the "unoffcial" way to handle it. :questionm
where accident happen....normally one ONE summon wil be issued by trafic department for ther faulty driver..

if u r the one being hitted, u wont get summon...

how long the polis repot n keputusan wil take...tis is depends..maybe u didnt submit all the relevant documents yet, so ur repot all pending...try ask the traffic.

normaly, polis repot wil be given to u very soon, keputusan wil be printed out afterward...one week maybe....depends

wat u mean by 'unofficial way'?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You can run but you can’t hide. The fifth instalment of the Fast and Furious franchise is hitting cinemas April next year and the trailer is already revving it on the interwebs. Dubbed Fast 5, the fifth instalment of the franchise manages to pull back all the lead characters from the previous four movies so you get Paul Walker and Vin Diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience