4WD Inspira

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
yeah too much hassle to convert evo x performance items,
it seems the Lancer tuners/members in US haven't done it also. they were talking bout it for sometime but just no one actually did it.
i think in terms of some cams swap etc still possible.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
yeah i know thats "recon" evo x like i said
if gonna mod like that i think i wont sell the car
i dont think the evo x mod is gonna be as simple as just plug and play.. need professional and experienced technician which i think kk dun have lagi..
if everything PnP like u said, then dun need professional and experienced technician edi :)

btw, 4wd inspira i not sure road legal o x.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
yea sometimes not worth the hassle and probs frm jpj etc.

so thats why better to do just apperance mods and do other kind of standard performance mods, extractors/mid pipes, P&P, cams etc :)

wongtheboy92

Nov 27, 2011
Sabah
Convert to 4WD means changing of transmission and replanting a new engine? It seems many works need to be done. But it is possible right? Converting FWD to 4WD...It would rock, somehow.

DM3

Known Member
Apr 27, 2010
PJ
i think all these major mods will come much later .
just like wira/putra/sgti all mega mods like after 8yrs-10yrs later :P

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Maybe instead of the Mitsubishi X, we could look into the Raliart.......

lancer evo 10

May 17, 2012
ipoh
If u guy want to convert evo 10 4wd, u must change u front and rear fender, because evo 10 and lancer center wheel base is diffrent.the evo 10 is 2650mm and lancer is 2635mm. Or u just change the lancer ralliart cba-cy4a '08 front and rear axle, this one is no need modifie u fender because the wheel base distane is same 2635mm. But u will lose alot electric support, like no more ayc,s-awd,s-abs etc..... .U just use normal electric LSD, evo 9 awd and abs.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

and one more is if u change evo 10 fender and chassis , u must add the space or change the off set rim.

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just get the ralliart version...no need to convert anything...btw, is there any stock for evo X gsr manual 5 speed half cut sold here?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Would like 2 know if its ok 2 put in tufoil in a Vtec engine like the B16A??

My brother is usin it in his Gti n the found the engine to be running smoother but the dipstick got some sort of stain..... like became foggy/unpolished like!! Can explain wat happened ah?/ Issit normal??

Thanx 4 takin ur time 2 read.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience