4G93T Club

Sep 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Never ending problems - Bolt on turbo 4g91 (using gsr block, emanage blue, injector evo3, garret AR48 ) - Can shifus here tell me whether wiring NA can still be used for this modification).

stand3t

Known Member
Jul 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Imo... yes... most of my friend who is using n.a 2wd gearbox have did it... however... it'll be better for u to consult ur mechanic on that issue first...

weaponzero

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Philippines
Hi 4g93t brothers! my car wont rev past 4k rpm, checked the maf, cam angle sensor and tps. all is ok. is it the ECU? they sey its in "limp" mode. how can i remove it or what other things should i check?

Also, my fuel pump is working when i turn the key "on", (engine not started yet).

Thanks in advance and happy new year!

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
Hi 4g93t brothers! my car wont rev past 4k rpm, checked the maf, cam angle sensor and tps. all is ok. is it the ECU? they sey its in "limp" mode. how can i remove it or what other things should i check?

Also, my fuel pump is working when i turn the key "on", (engine not started yet).

Thanks in advance and happy new year!
Check the fuse under the dashboard. There is one fuse with a 'R' sign that might be blown. Mine was in limp mode also, caused by short circuit. After rectify the short circuit, change the fuse and problem solved.

Good luck, bro.

Eswarah149

Jul 15, 2012
Johor Bahru
hello any sifu can help me...
my GDi 4G93T speedometer cant work...wire man say change another ecu..so i dont know what to do now...if anyone sell meter 1set also i can buy it...or any other ecu replacement for GDI 4g93t...?:confused:

shiyau

Oct 17, 2011
Perak
Wanna ask.. how much bar you guys set on your fuel pressure regulator usually? Mine idle at around 2.6 bar.. and wanna ask if i were to increase it to 3 bar myself would it kacau my emanage's tuning?

Mivec559

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
Wanna ask.. how much bar you guys set on your fuel pressure regulator usually? Mine idle at around 2.6 bar.. and wanna ask if i were to increase it to 3 bar myself would it kacau my emanage's tuning?
hmm i think for average is with 3 bar and based on my fpr and my fren's is also at 3 bar..i think u shud set it to 3 in order to avoid insufficient fuel to ur engine..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

National hockey player Chua Boon Huat dies in accident - Latest - New Straits Times

:bawling:

Shocking news.

Surprised that I didn't hear this on the radio this morning.

I'l always remember my dad making me skip school to check out our national hockey team play and he's definitely one of the players who's impressed.

Rest in peace legend. You've definitely been one of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience