4G93T Club

nazwenhome

Jan 23, 2011
Kch
jerking issues fixed and dont have emanage yet.running stock full time :) just figured out boost meter memory last night, it peak up at 1.6bar and im wondering if its true,crazy meter. hope nothing serious happened.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
it is time to change ur gasket since it blown or change ur meter, i know that u are happy that it show 1.6bar, sadly the fact is, stock is under 1 bar, u overboosted.....

nazwenhome

Jan 23, 2011
Kch
yeah, i know its under 1 bar actually. guess i have to change both meter and pay for the gasket job. how much roughly should i prepare for this job? any recommendations where to do in kch?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i think meter din causes the overboost bro, might be the faulty stock acuator... u in kuching? what car and colour ? din see u around... i m in kuching too:biggrin::biggrin: if gasket alone, i bought ori mmc 1.8mm for my evo 4 engine is around 480...... but better open up and see got internal damage or not also, cause if got more damage instead of the head gasket, even u change the gasket, still got problem also....in long term might causes u to have 2nd time engine transplant later....:burnout:... if u seriously want, i will consult my mech to do it for u, dun worry, reasonable price(guarantied non money eating) and 100% ensure it is safe when u are out from the garage.... for ur information, my mech now very used to mitsu 4g92,4g93 and 4g63 engine cause he done transplant those 3 engine for me last time....

DeltaS4

Dec 25, 2008
Helo geng,

I wanna sell 4g93t performance eprom chip spec:
-8500rpm limit
-speed limit 250kmh
-1 bar
-increase around 30bhp to 40bhp

interested call 0196909845

eprom never use before.because stop the project car.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
:burnout: i am

weaponzero

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Philippines
Just got 560cc injectors!

what do you advise guys, install the 560cc injectors first without tuning the e-manage? because i havent installed my e-manage yet..hehe...

i have a 609 maf, evo ecu (2467) and now 560cc injectors.. my turbos are stock so is it ok to run my car without e-manage yet? thanks!!

nazwenhome

Jan 23, 2011
Kch
i got few things in mind for my next upgrade too, since i cant control my foot, planning to get manual boost controller. which brand reliable suitable with our engine? lots of stuffs cap ayam brand out there and everyone is doin it for the sake of selling.

weaponzero

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Philippines
i got few things in mind for my next upgrade too, since i cant control my foot, planning to get manual boost controller. which brand reliable suitable with our engine? lots of stuffs cap ayam brand out there and everyone is doin it for the sake of selling.
...oh my..can't install my manual boost controller properly..whenever i boost, it has a funny strange sound like leaking..

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Anyone know how to tune the idle'ing of the engine (when aircon is off and on)?

I saw some post online to adjust the BLISS screw.

How about the throttle-positioning-sensor (TPS), as this affects the idle'ing too...

Thanks in advance.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
To check if your TPS is calibrated, read the signal voltage. Reading should be in the region of 0.68volts when throttle is fully closed.
Looking at the TPS sensor from left pin1. 5volt (pin1), tps signal (pin2), Not used (pin3), earth (pin4)

Last edited:

weaponzero

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Philippines
To check if your TPS is calibrated, read the signal voltage. Reading should be in the region of 0.68volts when throttle is fully closed.
Looking at the TPS sensor from left pin1. 5volt (pin1), tps signal (pin2), Not used (pin3), earth (pin4)
Tnx for the info!! but how can i tune my TPS? tnx again!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all

I will be coming back to malaysia soon. I have Rm300k to spend for cars.
Actually I need 2 cars once im back in Malaysia. 1 for daily driving and the other for weekend car.
Im always a big fan of 2 doors car. I would appreciate if you guys can recommend me a 2 doors car that are available in Malaysia within that budget. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience