4G91 Gang..

wira86

Known Member
Jun 22, 2008
Re: Aircon idling problem

r u using 8.5" clutch kit,can i know what fly/w r u using...

Bump: sorry bro...can u explain to me what is the ORC supersingle from evo halfcuts when this current clutch habis.can post some photo...

limandy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Dear Guys,

I'm a new plan to transplant my 1.5 wira Carburator to 4G91 Auto. looks like now's a day the half cut getting expensive now. Why ?. any halfcut shop can get cheap.

thanks.

Bump: Dear Guys,

I'm a new plan to transplant my 1.5 wira Carburator to 4G91 Auto. looks like now's a day the half cut getting expensive now. Why ?. any halfcut shop can get cheap.

thanks.

skylee834

Known Member
Feb 8, 2008
i ask the halfcut around RM4k for non digital air-con for 4G91 Auto last few weeks. RM4.2k for digital air-con(Auto)......
walahai...so expensive they claim said that the japan yen so high the current.....:banghead::banghead:

want even cheaper???buy engine lantai then rojak...

Last edited:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
bro wira86...
r u askin me???
i still using 4g91 flywheel dat hav been skimmed....
dunno wat my mech did to fit in 8.5" clutch kit la....
he told me can...so i let him do it lo....

as for ORC super single....
i'm not too sure whether can fit in...
but should b no prob...
as my fren's mivec is using it....

half cut prices went up.....
from wat i know...
japan's supply is getting lower...
so....its very simple lo...
when the demand exceeds supply in a market...
the price will automatically go up lo.....

Bump: bro wira86...
r u askin me???
i still using 4g91 flywheel dat hav been skimmed....
dunno wat my mech did to fit in 8.5" clutch kit la....
he told me can...so i let him do it lo....

as for ORC super single....
i'm not too sure whether can fit in...
but should b no prob...
as my fren's mivec is using it....

half cut prices went up.....
from wat i know...
japan's supply is getting lower...
so....its very simple lo...
when the demand exceeds supply in a market...
the price will automatically go up lo.....

skylee834

Known Member
Feb 8, 2008
4G91 can fit 8.5" clutch kit ,no prob,only need do something on the flywheel so that can fit the clutch..send to engineering,they will help u ...:biggrin:

Bump: 4G91 can fit 8.5" clutch kit ,no prob,only need do something on the flywheel so that can fit the clutch..send to engineering,they will help u ...:biggrin:

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
if change only the clutch cover to racing ... is the different a lot or just a little?

Last edited:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
If change only the clutch cover to racing... then use normal clutch pad... yea got a lot of difference... difference is your clutch u tekan feel very heavy and the clutch pad very fast habis!! Grip wise probably won't feel much difference... HAHAHAA

Reason being: Clutch pad + cover are made and designed to work with each other. If u rojak one here one there (diff brands, or diff range from same brand), it is likely it won't perform up to expectations and the wear+tear increases a lot (not 100% of the time, at times u can still manage to pair up 2 diff kinds/brands that work well together, then considered very lucky lo!)

Super single, twin plate clutch, is a clutch kit. Comes with flywheel together. The flywheel + clutch cover + clutch pad are all made to work together.
This one a bit harder to explain in words, perhaps you should google search some pics or go to www.howstuffworks.com. If not mistaken they have an article on twin plate clutch... super single clutches work the same way, just that they only got 1 piece of clutch.

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
tq for the reply alvin!

i think i wont buy the racing clutch cover.. maybe need to save more to buy complete set. hehe.. just book the R3 stage 3 competition header, 4-1 config. hopefully it performs better than my
4-2-1.

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
woweee... R3 derr.. kaya weih, current one what r u using ar joe? give me la heheheh

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
joe,

no problemo. =)

4-1 configuration gives you better high end torque, but sacrifices the low-mid range torque. =) Acceleration and top speed should be better, but low-mid range will be slightly more sluggish.

At least, thats theoretically what is supposed to happen lar.

do let us know how it performs after u've installed and run on it... then at least got feedback to the other members =)

Bump: joe,

no problemo. =)

4-1 configuration gives you better high end torque, but sacrifices the low-mid range torque. =) Acceleration and top speed should be better, but low-mid range will be slightly more sluggish.

do let us know how it performs after u've installed and run on it... then at least got feedback to the other members =)

a4august

Jun 17, 2008
hi..... really need the advise here!!...

i m using 4G91 auto .....
i have changed the gearbox from FA212(1.5) to FA222(1.6) for 6 month ago......together also with the
then now the problem is that i felt that the gearbox is very heavy..b'cos when i started the car is engine running smooth.. but when i engage the "R" or "D" gear... the car will keep shaking
timing is at around 1k on idealing and 800++ when engage gear..
then when driving... at low speed(which not pressing the fuel padle.... then the gearbox will make sound of "glks...gleks...."like the manual gear sound when using 4th or 5th gear when driving at low speed...........

FYI... i have flush the gear box 1 week ago cos of dirty filter... oil i m using the Diamond original oil....
gearbox condition is very very prefect....... just that when driving at low speed.....

pls advise...

thansk you.

Last edited:

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
wow...
bro joe!!!
kaya raya wei.....

still haven take ur car to exercise on dyno???
haha .. havent dyno yet. need to finish some other mod then for sure will go dyno =p

woweee... R3 derr.. kaya weih, current one what r u using ar joe? give me la heheheh
currently im using 4-2-1 hotbits. hehhe... my fren book it already =)

joe,

no problemo. =)

thanx for the infos alvin. will give some comment after i try it. currently still using sflow muffler since i went for inspection today. thank god. all went well! now my car is legal on the road!

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I used to use 4-2-1 hotbits also... not too bad la the performance. =p

a4august,
I never on auto before... LoL, so not sure. But technically its not supposed to have sound. Try bringing to a diff mech for a second opinion.

Bump: I used to use 4-2-1 hotbits also... not too bad la the performance. =p

a4august,
I never on auto before... LoL, so not sure. But technically its not supposed to have sound. Try bringing to a diff mech for a second opinion.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo to all..
anyone know where i can cut my spring? prefer pj and shah alam area la.
not interested to buy sport spring, bcos already install heavy duty spring. higher than stock spring. make my car look like jeep now.. just want to lower it a bit.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience