4G91 Gang..

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
Wai Kit,

Hehehe, this gang when talk about TT is the hardest thing to commit la.. better make a sudden TT like last time le.. btw, i'm still at Sarawak le.. Probably coming back this weekend.. so if wanna go minum2 (ofcoz nite time oni) maybe can set one day.. wanna test drive ur "forced" car oso.. hehehe

GTR bro,

My house is beside Subang2 shoplots there.. Maybe someday can go lepak at the Ali Maju mamak stall.. kekeke.. Got 2 malay workshops around there that doing mod car.. Wanna see drag go to Guthrie le..

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
hi bro cavin,
last time i use 14" normal rims, my fc also good as 14/15sen/km
now think want to use back 14" from now 15". my 91 standard no heavy mod.
u said true la , good fc also depends on driving pattern & location too. :proud:
bro...
i'm oso runnin on 15"....
some palia taiwan made rims.....
n also...using mivec injectors....evo throttle body....2" exhaust (kindda straight flow).....

but i seldom whack la....
normally driving max 3k rpm....
vacumm oso around 15-10....
most of the time 15 oni la.....
(sorry...dunno wat scale)....heehee

guess the vacumm gauge can really help u to keep ur fc low......
provided u can tahan pick up slowly when at traffic light n exiting junctions la....
heehee......

kumit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
halo to all 91 gang,

im kumit from pj and am planning to convert my wira 1.3 (m) to 91 auto. since i didnt know much about engine convertion, i really need some advise from you guys. one of the workshop that i went quoted rm6k for the whole convertion. it includes 91 auto halfcut for rm3500, services + workmanship for rm1500, and rm1000 for standby in case need to replace old parts. what do you all think. is the market price for convertion to 91 auto around that?

thanks

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
anybody knws if ders any adjustable cam pulleys 4 our engines? besides arospeed...heard not quite good feedbck abt tat brand. n any other mods tat cud increase power? wat works n wat does not... anybody????

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
halo to all 91 gang,

im kumit from pj and am planning to convert my wira 1.3 (m) to 91 auto. since i didnt know much about engine convertion, i really need some advise from you guys. one of the workshop that i went quoted rm6k for the whole convertion. it includes 91 auto halfcut for rm3500, services + workmanship for rm1500, and rm1000 for standby in case need to replace old parts. what do you all think. is the market price for convertion to 91 auto around that?

thanks
Bro, if u already have budget to transplant.. i would advice u to source that engine ur self.. i think can get better deal than that, i'll try to ask around oso.. i'm not really sure the current market price of 4G91 auto but it used to be around RM2.5k to 3k oni.. but sure having extra 1k is gud for contigency..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
nowdays susah to get a 91 cut for less then 3k unless rural areas u might get lucky.

last time gtr2579 got his cut for 1.5k only, me also regretted not changing together with him...and now years pass and i bought my 91 for 2.6k auto sumore... blardy big difference ..

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
talk about it.. My bro in law did my car (b4 i bought over from him) for 2.5k inclusive installation.. but that was like 7years back le.. kekekeke

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
Wai Kit,

Hehehe, this gang when talk about TT is the hardest thing to commit la.. better make a sudden TT like last time le.. btw, i'm still at Sarawak le.. Probably coming back this weekend.. so if wanna go minum2 (ofcoz nite time oni) maybe can set one day.. wanna test drive ur "forced" car oso.. hehehe
yo bro.....yeah lor....hahaha dunno why 4G91-ers find it hard to commit to simple TTs....=P

oh....u are still in Sarawak isit....no wonder la the other day when i tried to call u ...masuk voice message.....no problem la bro....just gimme a ring if u are back in subang this weekend....btw....nothing to shout about my "forced" ride la....no power...just draining off $$ out from my pocket only....haha

talk about it.. My bro in law did my car (b4 i bought over from him) for 2.5k inclusive installation.. but that was like 7years back le.. kekekeke
wah....tajul's using his monstrous 4G91 for 7 years already....really the true 4G91 otai...hehe

lwk3980

Jun 9, 2007
hey 4g91 buddy!!
i currently drivin a wira sedan with 4g91 auto transmission with 13" original wira rim
i wanna ask about u all opinion bout my car fc.. my car can go 350KM for rm70 only. izzit the fc is good or very very bad?? i can do anything to fix it so more better fc... me student pocket money is so limted. hehehe... pls help me!!

GTR2579

500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
selayang-kepong
www.facebook.com
nowdays susah to get a 91 cut for less then 3k unless rural areas u might get lucky.

last time gtr2579 got his cut for 1.5k only, me also regretted not changing together with him...and now years pass and i bought my 91 for 2.6k auto sumore... blardy big difference ..
taiko fstrader,
yr friend ah hong said tht japan chop yark also less n less 4g91/92/mivec/gsr, now more chop 4g enjin terbalik version lor for waja/gen2.

1.5K? no-la. is 2.5K - 3 and half years back price la. i think price will end to RM3K onli for 91auto, if more than that very hard to sell.

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
yo bro.....yeah lor....hahaha dunno why 4G91-ers find it hard to commit to simple TTs....=P

oh....u are still in Sarawak isit....no wonder la the other day when i tried to call u ...masuk voice message.....no problem la bro....just gimme a ring if u are back in subang this weekend....btw....nothing to shout about my "forced" ride la....no power...just draining off $$ out from my pocket only....haha

wah....tajul's using his monstrous 4G91 for 7 years already....really the true 4G91 otai...hehe
that bold word really not suitable for my ride ler.. now feel it very sluggish la.. probably its gud time to overhoul or maybe change to another engine oledi.. have a lot of things in mind but non is possible to realized until mid next year i guess.. probably ur car with its "force of the dark side" is more suitable with the word monstrous.. :hmmmm:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
taiko fstrader,
yr friend ah hong said tht japan chop yark also less n less 4g91/92/mivec/gsr, now more chop 4g enjin terbalik version lor for waja/gen2.

1.5K? no-la. is 2.5K - 3 and half years back price la. i think price will end to RM3K onli for 91auto, if more than that very hard to sell.
Yah its kinda true, nowadays the old lancer is getting scarce oledi.. more lancer CK comin in now.. even heard that GSR halfcut is almost extinct lo.. macam ni susah la mau projek bolt on.. hahahah.. which makes me wonder, what is the wiser choice, change engine or change car?? hahah

kumit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
one more thing is that according to the mach, nowdays 91 and gsr engines are easy to get conversion approval from jpj compared to other. thats why the market price for both engines has gone up. btw, i can only send my car after raya, because the workshop has already get enough cars to convert..wah feels like dealing with kedai jahit waiting turn. mean while i will survey a few more workshop. thanks tajulsans fstrader gtr2579 and all..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear guys,

Anyone knows any accessories shop that can customize EL meter cluster backlight? Am looking for yellow or white backface light. Else anyone knows where to buy the EL element to DIY? Preferably located in PJ area.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience