Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

4G15p - can do something on this plant?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
bravo to edwin!

as representative from zth i am very impress with ur 4g15 bullshit speech.
hope u can do it again. haha....
joking..........
cheers pal.

some filters sold have exactly same design, colour but the 'brand' all different hehe

the design i find it same. but the quality i dont know. maybe the china factory that manufacture k&n filter also manufacture for those ayam brand but different price(sure different quality).

we also can ask the factory to produce the high flow filter then we chop "ZTH" and sell it in here. sure all members want to buy it. keke....

usually those engine that produce 1000hp n above don't use air filter.

yeah, i guess not for full-blown drag purpose cars...where rebuilts are often...

wat bout for those rare daily-driven 10xx hp cars? ive read up on some of these crazy supra fellas who actually drive to the strip, drag, n drive back home haha crazy ppl...there was one featured in Dsport, can remember which month...oh well, off topic edi kekeke

those 1000hp plus horsepower utilises 2 air filters to cope with the amount of air flowing in mah... although u see single turbine, some huge horsepower engine uses 2 air filters....

similar application to catcons... u see BMW Mseries engines uses twin exhaust system with 2 separate catcons for better flow efficiency...

well i just fix everything :)

sound like is more smoother

and i dunno i do extra the HP or not. cuz is really hard to feel. and i just know that is smoother alot

is it the original fuel settin for proton is 3.3 bar is it ? i add 0.2 bar now

dunno do improve or not haha since i add crank pulley and K&N air filter

Brand New DENSO Iridium with Gapping Offer + Free Gifts Promo
IK/Q/W16/20 @ RM 180/4pcs
IK/Q/W22/24, IKH/IT16/20L@ RM 190/4pcs

Free Gifts (Worth RM 92) includes:
1) Iridium Plug gapping from 1.1mm to 0.8mm (worth RM 40/set)
2) 1 x Limited Iridium Power Cap (Worth RM 40/pc)

3) 3 x Iridium Stickers (Worth RM 12)

Benefits of Gapping to 0.8mm:
http://www.globaldenso.com/PLUG/catalog/t-manual/pdf/P052.pdf

For more info, pls surf to:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/172852-denso-iridium-power-with-gapping-free-gift-promotion.html

As long as IK/KH/Q/W/T16/20L (Original Gap from Factory 1.1mm) once is gapped to 0.8mm => more power and performance can be immediately felt after installed.

Measure of plug gapping to 0.8mm will be shown to buyer during order collection.

*Door to Door Delivery (Poslaju) is available.
*Guaranteed Delivery & Secure Payment.
*Call Vincent 016 917 8669 or E: [email protected] for inquiry

Brand New DENSO Iridium with Gapping Offer + Free Gifts Promo
IK/Q/W16/20 @ RM 180/4pcs
IK/Q/W22/24, IKH/IT16/20L@ RM 190/4pcs

Free Gifts (Worth RM 92) includes:
1) Iridium Plug gapping from 1.1mm to 0.8mm (worth RM 40/set)
2) 1 x Limited Iridium Power Cap (Worth RM 40/pc)

3) 3 x Iridium Stickers (Worth RM 12)

Benefits of Gapping to 0.8mm:
http://www.globaldenso.com/PLUG/catalog/t-manual/pdf/P052.pdf

For more info, pls surf to:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/172852-denso-iridium-power-with-gapping-free-gift-promotion.html

As long as IK/KH/Q/W/T16/20L (Original Gap from Factory 1.1mm) once is gapped to 0.8mm => more power and performance can be immediately felt after installed.

Measure of plug gapping to 0.8mm will be shown to buyer during order collection.

*Door to Door Delivery (Poslaju) is available.
*Guaranteed Delivery & Secure Payment.
*Call Vincent 016 917 8669 or E: [email protected] for inquiry

wrong thread bro... go to marketplace and post lah...

can i trade in the worth RM92 gifts back to u and get RM98 for the 4 plugs?

hehe......
of cozs it cant work larr.
anywhere u using iridum plug?

u throw away oledi marr............
how much u buy the MSD? how does this MSD is connected to the ecu or car?

can get from ksp power, or juizeebrain in this forum..sometimes he sells msd stuff...connected to coil and distributor....

Last edited:
oic.
MSD is use to create multi pulse sparks rite?
how can i find this ksp power or juizeebrain?

how good is this MSD? how much percent of FC saving u get? or power imporvement u get?

brand new is rm1300...second hand around 7xx to 8xx...find him in the marketplace section...

revs are lighter, torkier, fc improved, but not significant...

MSD has so many products, u are buying the MSD ignition coil rite?

ignition coil costs around rm380...wat i bought was the capacitive discharge ignitions n the coil...

coil itself cant give u multi sparks lah

Last edited:
capacitive discharge ignitions how much u bought? so this capacitive discharge ignitions can be connect to stock coil?

bought for 8xx.xx....second hand...brand new about 13xx.xx....

can but not sure whether the coil will last...the CD ignition works best with a few kinds of coils, not all kinds...put the wrong type n it may burn hehe...ive read about it happening...

Top Bottom