4g15 block

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
Hi Everyone. Can i ask Whether the 4g15 and 4g13 engine is basically share almost the same thing except for the engine block? Recently Im driving a wira 1.3 aeroback and i found that it is lack of pickup and high fuel consumption. Since the price of 4g15 engine in market is so high, So thinking of just changing the block and parts from a 4g15 if possible. Thank you if anyone could help?

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
i think better you change to 4g15 straight away...its more easy to install rather than change the block only...if change block only,need to dissemble the head and block,but still need to 'angkat turun' the whole engine...the price for installation still not big different,and i think can use the same wiring...i'm just guessing...wait for otai to reply...cheers~!

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
thanks mizi for the great suggestion. May i kno what is the price of 4g15 in market? if i change to 4g15(frm japan, not local wira 1.5), am I ned to go to putrajaya for endos? or just settle in JPJ negeri?

haha...waiting the reply frm all otai otai for suggestion for me to upgrading my car pick up...

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
thanks mizi for the great suggestion. May i kno what is the price of 4g15 in market? if i change to 4g15(frm japan, not local wira 1.5), am I ned to go to putrajaya for endos? or just settle in JPJ negeri?

haha...waiting the reply frm all otai otai for suggestion for me to upgrading my car pick up...
No need to go to ptjya anymore,just go to PUSPAKOM and bring all the documents such as geran,resit,and surat kastam...Price for 4g15 i dont know,maybe around rm500...

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
No need to go to ptjya anymore,just go to PUSPAKOM and bring all the documents such as geran,resit,and surat kastam...Price for 4g15 i dont know,maybe around rm500...
bro ,thanks for ur info ...but as i kno now a days the 4g15 engine is not so cheap in the market...last weekend i just go n ask the halfcut shop in seremban area, it cost me 1.8k just for the 4g15 engine kosong n if i swap my old 4g13 engine,they only tolak rm200...

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
what!!! 1.8k for 4g15 engine kosong....damn expensive~! sorry bro,its a long time i not going to halfcut...last time around early this year i asked for 4g93 engine kosong twin cam also cost only rm1.8k.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
maybe u can try ask workshop that doing engine conversion,..

maybe the owner doing conversion wanna sell-off their 4g15 engine...and it sometimes dirtcheap good stuff....who know your luck.... :adore:

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
maybe u can try ask workshop that doing engine conversion,..

maybe the owner doing conversion wanna sell-off their 4g15 engine...and it sometimes dirtcheap good stuff....who know your luck.... :adore:
Thanks bro, thats also an good idea...by the way, do u heard abt adding the stoker kit?it can upgrade the engine until 1.6liters...can make it on my 4g13?

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
:proud:sifu sifu sekalian, recently i just read a online statement said that ther is a cam produced by JASMA able to deliver 8hp on wheel for a total stock 4g13...does any 1 use it before?
the experience from all the sifu adelah amat mengalu-alu kan for me as a new learner...:adore::adore:

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
if u want to change the cam, u will need a piggyback to tune ur car...e-manage + installation will cost u around rm1.3k...u also might suffer from the high FC...therefore,better get the 4g15 block...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can help me out here..i need the manual for blitz meter SJ model...i dont have the manual so cannot set the 180kmh cut off..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience