4g13 carb iswara-need recomended workshop

hapeace

Dec 26, 2009
to all taiko in ZTH, i need help to modified my car. increase d pwr without change engine loh...
were can i go to do it in KL?.... please PM me.:rolleyes:
Coz i new at KL

rebore yr block lor...if u using 1.3, masuk 1.5 or 1.6 piston,
if 1.5, masuk 1.8 piston lo...
cannot bai...

rebore 1.3 block to fit 1.5 piston is dangerous as cylinder wall will be very thin...
rebore 1.5 to fit 1.8 piston also cannot... no 1.8 piston can fit inside...

best is to find 1.5 block and fit 1.6 stroker kit inside...

hapeace

Dec 26, 2009
hai skywalker, just read your post... you got very interesting project... mine using 1.3 block...
if we change block need to go to puspakom kew?
sorry ahh... very newbie:biggrin:

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
But change pistons you dont have to right? Hapeace, if you want something on a more budget side you can just change your whole exhaust system. Extractor until tip :biggrin:...

hapeace

Dec 26, 2009
so, if i want change the block. i need to find complete block wit everything inside or block kosong?
or better i just choice i swap the engine to 1.5 injection...
is it possible to put in 1.5 piston into 1.3 block?:slug:

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

so, if i want change the block. i need to find complete block wit everything inside or block kosong?
or better i just choice i swap the engine to 1.5 injection...
is it possible to put in 1.5 piston into 1.3 block?:slug:

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

other thing is, i just change my engine oil last month. last weekend i check my engine oil, the oil level 1/4 already, and my car has no pickup. anyone have idea about this?

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

other thing is, i just change my engine oil last month. last weekend i check my engine oil, the oil level 1/4 already, and my car has no pickup. anyone have idea about this?

sugizo_takuro

Feb 20, 2010
other thing is, i just change my engine oil last month. last weekend i check my engine oil, the oil level 1/4 already, and my car has no pickup. anyone have idea about this? hapease asked it...

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
other thing is, i just change my engine oil last month. last weekend i check my engine oil, the oil level 1/4 already, and my car has no pickup. anyone have idea about this? hapease asked it...
When you drive your car is there white smoke or anything? Maybe your piston rings pecah... :rolleyes:

sugizo_takuro

Feb 20, 2010
haha...suddenly it became my quote...its originally hapeace la...my mistake, dont quote it..haha...i also thought it, sure oil leaked into engine..

play, maybe for light tune..sure no compared to dgav or dcoe...i once heard that people drill a hole into the carb and connects it to the vacuum..to give the carb piston open freely..just heard of it...i sure like the 2 barrrel more..

any 1 can advise engine to swap into an Opel?
it's a FF , did read from foreign site, sr-20 , 3s-gte can go in.
but not sure wht did they done on the enjin

any 1 experience this or ur tuner modd and Calibra b4? kindly advise, thank you