23rd August 2009 Track Day!!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
nope...i am now working in Putrajaya...so coming from selangor

Thought I saw your car that day ... We were 2 pits north from yours, if not mistaken ... :wavey:

Felt like a Death-Match amongst Subaru's that day ... :hmmmm:

Last edited:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
The problem this time is the SIC's ppl didnt ask the no'n-runing car to park out side of the pit area. All the come to lepak cars just jam up most of the Pit area... & we hv to double park in the pit lane.

btw, any saw the wheel boune across the track.... damn!!!! who's lost a wheel....????

As for the Subaru cars... long time no track day... so all come to play loh. Some hv new setup/setting then do some run see if it can take the abuse in track. Most of the subaru kakis know each others.... so go test power.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
eyong

really...what car u drive?

we use the same pit as BMW M3......

then suddenly the most powerful skyline R35 park in front of our pit....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong

really...what car u drive?

we use the same pit as BMW M3......

then suddenly the most powerful skyline R35 park in front of our pit....

Our friends took two pits to the right of the silver M3 pit, with AE86, Version-8 and further right pit, FD2R, EG, evo7, Z32 and some local makes. I personally didn't bring mine down, still in progress of tuning and testing. The R35 showed up at every sessions so far. Awesome car, and an awesome driver. Really would like to see more of that green 34, unfortunately was out on 2nd lap. Did a really fast 1st lap.

Totally love the sound of the M3 ... Yeah, those subbies really does flies around corners almost like do-or-die driving :rofl:

Really respect those guys with the kenari ... Real drivers trying to fling that car around corners :adore:

Last edited:

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
those marshals should start giving warning to those that ignore those red flags...each time is like getting from bad to worse on this... red flag oso speed and cut like no body business...yellow flag oso dun care..wack oni.. really sad. Disciplinary 3-4 years back were much better.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
haha...

that driver using k3ve engine....

but he got a lot of problem..suspension too soft...when the race over the front side wall also botak already..cannot see the tyre brand anymore....damn scary...lucky the tire didn't explode in the track...

yaya..saw that R35 for the past 3 track day....damn salute that guy leh...anyway..he got nice car there...

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

those marshals should start giving warning to those that ignore those red flags...each time is like getting from bad to worse on this... red flag oso speed and cut like no body business...yellow flag oso dun care..wack oni.. really sad. Disciplinary 3-4 years back were much better.
maybe because of a lot of newcomer....

saw one fellar when i register myself...asking how much and how to fill up forms...

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
SIC should take action to those fixing their cars at track side. I saw 2 cars along the back starights, 1 car just after T10 and one car on the outside of T9 parked with driver/passenger looking in the bonnet. That's plain dangerous wei.

BTW there was weird mix that day.

Kenaris/Kelisas that were difficult to pass on one hand and on the other end, R34 & Evo/Imprezas that were slow in corners , all also got . hahaha

Then there were contis there, QUIET BUT FAST like the E46 M3, E36 M3, Golf GTi. Whilst the jap makes were LOUD & FAST.. hahaha

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
I only know the laud & fast no.600!!! ...hehe...

That R35 is really damn 9 fast in corners & stright line.... before that the owner hv a 911, S204 (I think..)

As for the scooby/evo if u dont go fast in corners... then it will like waste the 4WD system... also there are some corners u can curi jalan (depend on the trafic).

That's about open track day... u can see lots of fun car. last time 120Y also hv.....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Definately there were quite a number of mixed batch ... Somehow, I find that gold r34 not that fast. Hard to tell these days which is gtt and which is gtr with all the body conversion kit. Maybe the driver is holding back alittle? Totally love the red "dorifto" S15 ... Man, that was a beast around the track ...

Anyone could probably fling a skyline, subaru, FD2 or evo around SIC. But guys with kenari and kelisa, I damn salute ... True show-manship ... :adore::adore::adore:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
Definately there were quite a number of mixed batch ... Somehow, I find that gold r34 not that fast. Hard to tell these days which is gtt and which is gtr with all the body conversion kit. Maybe the driver is holding back alittle? Totally love the red "dorifto" S15 ... Man, that was a beast around the track ...

Anyone could probably fling a skyline, subaru, FD2 or evo around SIC. But guys with kenari and kelisa, I damn salute ... True show-manship ... :adore::adore::adore:
:adore::adore::adore:

Kelisa 6009 and lonewolf:adore::adore::adore:

They also king of genting roads...:adore::adore::adore:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
if we wanna make the R34 fast around corners & fast respone.... we need lot of money to get it right. Which may cost u & me an arm & leg!!!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
if we wanna make the R34 fast around corners & fast respone.... we need lot of money to get it right. Which may cost u & me an arm & leg!!!

Yuuuuup .... I have already sold both my arms and legs, and traded one of my kidney as well ... :rolleyes::rofl:

King of Genting .... :hmmmm: That really explains now :rofl:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Unfortunately, the predesessor rb26 ... :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Peugeot's Pikes Peak machine is a beast. Weighing only 875kg, they could fully utilize the 875-horsepower from the mid-mounted V6 and possibly reach the peak before the 10-minute barrier. But while all heads are towards this stealthy hill climber, Nobuhiro Tajima is not going to sit back and do nothing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience