21st August Track Day

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Based on the SIC website, theres gonna be one this coming 21st....

Thinking of going if i can get my absorbers serviced in time... :p

Nway... do u guys think the place will be swarmed with track cars preparing for the up coming MME?? I know they have plenty of practice sessions, but still.......

To those hardcore racers... go rest laa, go prepare mentally at home... :p :D give amatuer hobby racer a chance... :D :p 3 hrs only... :D

Nway, anybody planning on going?? :D

sas_world

Known Member
May 3, 2005
true!

ANyway bro, i dont think they gonna have a rest for a day.. every day is very crucial and important for them, this is the time for them to test their cars.. btw, MME is only held one a year.. so we(non MME racers) still have plenty of chances in other months...

Fyi, i never like to be involved with the MME racers.. SOME of them do not follow track rules and regulations... the obvious one is driving along the pit-lane.. they simply drive fast along the pit-lane which is silly and could cause injuries to pit-crew, spectators and cars going out of garages..

cheers!

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
true... but they get 14 days of track usage for preperation and practice...

after the 21st August track day, the next one is 3 november oOO... long time... after that only 2 track days left for the year... 18 and 25 December...

All based on SIC calendar....

http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/calendar.html

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
anybody went??

not bad lah... not that many track cars... there were some of course, even the skyline and WRX that were super-super fast was practicing.... but all in all OK, whether was cloudy and minor drizzle, track action was super fun.... there was no red flag incident at all yesterday... :cool:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My rubber trim especially around the windows tend to have water spots and "polka dots".

Today I saw a rubber coating that came in a spray can. You spray and what comes out is like paint but after drying for 4 hours, the paint-like appearance is actually a thin film of rubber. Although it can be peeled out, it takes some effort to do so - like tearing out a very sticky film.

I am wondering if I can apply this coating on my car rubber trim especially those around the windows. However...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience