2017 Honda BR-V is here - Impressive 7-pax X-over from RM85k!

sweelt

Nov 6, 2016
ehhh...still can comment ?
i not sure the design flaw. I had a bad head butt when entering driver seat (shopping mall honda fair) salesperson seem to know it too. Or i just out from cave and first time see car ...:banghead:
din get my head knock before, car as small as kancil also no problem.

i not sure the design flaw. I had a bad head butt when entering driver seat (shopping mall honda fair) salesperson seem to know it too. Or i just out from cave and first time see car ...:banghead:
Maybe its our own SOP of getting in and out of a car.
i bang my head getting in and out of the satria neo,mostly out though. Owne of the car never conplaint abt such issue. Maybe i am used to sedan In/Out SOP.

Tall people got this problem. Like X trail and Subaru XV, in the rear seat, head very close to roof at the side, not enough head room clearance......lol

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Jul 6, 2000
Maybe its our own SOP of getting in and out of a car.
i bang my head getting in and out of the satria neo,mostly out though. Owne of the car never conplaint abt such issue. Maybe i am used to sedan In/Out SOP.
yeah it almost happened to me in the Neo before and I heard of it being mentioned, so you're not alone for sure

Need a little help here. I wanna change my car name from previous owner to my name. I understand that need to take the car to PUSPAKOM for inspection. My car is a satria 1.3 fully stock engine and performance all stock except body kits. Fully modified bodykits (hood, fender, front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt and spoiler ) also i change da car paint from metallic black to matte black. Do i need to change back all to stock bodykits before i go for the inspection?

Thank you so...