2009 - New Honda City

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

couleur

Known Member
Mar 20, 2008
Toyota keep advertising that ugly Vios because they are afarid when the new City arrives, nobody would want to buy Vios. City is a very good car, I don't mind buying this too, the fuel consumption is excellent.

Bump: Toyota keep advertising that ugly Vios because they are afarid when the new City arrives, nobody would want to buy Vios. City is a very good car, I don't mind buying this too, the fuel consumption is excellent.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I don't favor the bunga type rims and the front grill ...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ok... time to shoot abit...

1st, too plastic feels... from dashboard to door panels.
2nd, old design at gear shift position.
3rd, the silver painted plastic will easily come out.
4th, the engine bay a too compact at the front. hard to working on.
5th, gap btween engine & chassis is bout 1.5" only.

finally, the power delivery r way so smooth, until ah pek like me cannot tahan... hehe/////:biggrin:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
saw 1 at jln imbi last nite WSB 3929(if not mistaken) black for test drive only...

Mar 21, 2008
Yeah, I would get this City despite EVERYTHING....What a car ! What a great look ! :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever wonder when you will really get your ass screwed by the most unsuspecting person?

A greedy uncle who help tow my car to the nearest shop gave me just that, a damn RM500 BILL!!! EPIC RAGE on my part when i saw that number.

This is a damn crime against a person who only need a small favour, and i would gladly pay the fee of the proper RM150 cost!!! Damn im pissed, isn't there any other way i can settle this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience