2 Stage Touge Drive: 13th Mar 2011

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Oh, btw Mr [PIMPIN].. I wanna ballast ur cuz's M5 as well.. Not the whole trip but perhaps round the parking lot or sumthing like that, if ur cuz permits la. I'll still be driving Kermit up GTJ, unlike Ketua Darjah yang tak malu.. :rofl:

I'm assuming his is with the SMG III. I'm lookin' at an M3 with SMG II so wanna know how violent the gear changes are.
Hahah he isn't my actual cousin. I meant our cars are matte paint cousins. But close mates practically family. And that's not really an M5 but an extremely expensive cosmetic job.

However, his previous ride was a sweet red E46 M3 with red interior and that was an SMG II. Was a great car to drive, I rather enjoyed getting the tail out and burning rubber much to his horror hahah. But the gearchange speed can be set from mild to wild which affects how 'violent' the shifting feels.

Acceleration wasn't mindblowing but top end was decent, without pushing too hard was able to see just over 270km/h on MEX.

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Tem... I want to 'review' the car. Can't do it if I drive my car up there! But if it means that much to you... I'll drive my GTT-R, Insya Allah. :)

Ballast Red

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Tem... I want to 'review' the car. Can't do it if I drive my car up there! But if it means that much to you... I'll drive my GTT-R, Insya Allah. :)

Ballast Red
Reviewing isn't ballast-ing, as the owner will be ballast-ed instead..

U could always drive the car, owner permitting, down and uphill again at Bukit Tinggi. Takes about 16 minutes to and fro from Entrance to Colmar.

No excuse not to drive the GTT-R, coz ur better at driving than being a tripod. Hehehe

No hard feelings, all comments are to be noted with tongue in cheek. :rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hahahah macam laki bini...

Ok lah, I feel bad that you guys still think it's a real M5. :love:

More like a tens of thousands in bodykit/rims/etc. So many 5s going around town looking like exact replica but I guess the one thing you can't copy is that V10 growl especially when you are 4 cylinders short. :stupid:

Anyways, see you guys Sunday! :driver:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
hi ... I am not a skyline oc ... but i am interested to join for a slow drive ....!
Please come tomorrow, no restrictions on make of car..

We have honorary members (eg Pocong de Polo GTi and some VTEC fanboys too). So come and join the fun tomorrow..

Cya guys tmrw! Drive safe! :driver:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
will be confirming my attendance tomorrow but i will be only riding up the bukit tinggi stage. The ulu yam stage i will skip and meet you guys up at gotong jaya for breakfast via the new road. After that will follow the convoy to bukit tinggi. Got 3 cars on my side tomorrow including LooseEnd.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Rather wet morning, guess the drive was more restrained than previous outings.

I have to apologize for turning up late to the first meet point at Petronas. Because of that, we left late and by then traffic had built-up. Sorry about that guys.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
It was a good run, albeit the slowest ever thanks to wet roads.

We didn't go up that late lah, we were well on our way at 7.15am. IIRC, when the Ketua Darjah was late before it was like almost 7.40am..?

But it was really wet with most of us driving very cautiously. Could barely push my car as the rear threatened to tail out a couple of times.

Thank you everyone who attended the breakfast. Til the next run boys!

P/s: Damn, pakcik puna F4 Tamburini is freaking nice man!

PS2: Wey frootloops, nice to know there is a Sdara kaki into Skylines as well. Small world man.

PS3: J! Penat2 I basuh my car yesterday evening man, then u didn't show up. Aparaa.. Lol

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
We started out at the rear and then got stuck at Batu Caves which again caused a delay.

I haven't been on many of these drives but today's was definitely the slowest.

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
temujin, yup small world...okay la at least ada geng..haha
it was a nice drive....you guys are crazy fast and you call that slow...damn!!