1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
322whp not gonna be enough when he get used to it. then he gonna be wanting for more.. :rofl:
Either that or he become broke from changing rear tyres.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
When is the reveal of this samurai dressed in sleek european tux?
Some quick updates :

- the car tuning is complete. It's rough but the tuner suspects problems with the wastegate spring or the boost controller. Gonna change these two asap.

- Top feed injector and fuel rail mod to help with the cold start issue.

- Right now it's with an upholsterer for upholstery. The guy is complaining my car is hard to start.. Sigh. I hate the ECU that it comes with. Wish I had the budget to swap it out.

- Suspension is coming in 1st or 2nd week Dec.

- Paint will happen after all completed. So probably 3rd week of Dec just before Christmas it'll be finally complete.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Some quick updates :

- the car tuning is complete. It's rough but the tuner suspects problems with the wastegate spring or the boost controller. Gonna change these two asap.

- Top feed injector and fuel rail mod to help with the cold start issue.

- Right now it's with an upholsterer for upholstery. The guy is complaining my car is hard to start.. Sigh. I hate the ECU that it comes with. Wish I had the budget to swap it out.

- Suspension is coming in 1st or 2nd week Dec.

- Paint will happen after all completed. So probably 3rd week of Dec just before Christmas it'll be finally complete.
So hoping to get it as Christmas present.....lol:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I feel you man. I hope it's worth the effort

https://www.mudah.my/2002+Bmw+525i+2+5+A+-59440227.htm

This one had looked interesting but seeing the amount of trouble you're going though, I wonder if it's worth the pain.
The car was setup for max power. I don't want to run full power all the time. That's why I downsized and everything needed retuning. Hence the headache. But it's a nice headache compared to having mechanical problems and constant breakdowns.

The car you posted seems to be using stock ECU - it's not a problem. It's only a problem if you're using a standalone like me.

So hoping to get it as Christmas present.....lol:biggrin:
Yeah... :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
It's only a problem if you're using a standalone like me.

Yeah... :biggrin:
Niaseng. Rich man problem. You and your first world problems.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all,

I need some info on car inspection issue.
I need to do car Ownership Transfer from my abang to myself.
The car is Wira aerobac 1.5 SE.
few years back the car having some issue on the gearbox so i change the Ori Auto Tranny to Manual witout doin any inspection.

Can i know how is this goin to be done and how much is the cost of doin it?

HOpe some1 may help to giv me some guideline how and what should i do in order to hav things done properly witout any problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience