1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
how's your car bro izso? :itsme:
Still pending a major tune to cater for the smaller turbo and injectors. Getting 3 peoples schedule in tune is hard.

And then I ordered a few other things which haven't come yet. I'm changing out the SSCUS seats for oris.

too rich, like the owner.
30k for a car vs your cruise liner purchase - mate. You're the extreme case of a calling a kettle black!

Photos please!
Not yet bro. The wrap is in need of a new coat of paint. I plan to strip the wrap and paint it.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Still pending a major tune to cater for the smaller turbo and injectors. Getting 3 peoples schedule in tune is hard.

And then I ordered a few other things which haven't come yet. I'm changing out the SSCUS seats for oris.

30k for a car vs your cruise liner purchase - mate. You're the extreme case of a calling a kettle black!

Not yet bro. The wrap is in need of a new coat of paint. I plan to strip the wrap and paint it.
Yeah both of your cars are the ones we're all here curious to see! :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
MY CAR IS ON THE ROAD! Woohoo! I'm so bloody glad.

Now all I need to do is increase the boost as there's a dip in the boost at 4.5k rpm and the tuner thinks it's the wastegate spring. 322whp with 314 foot pound of torque. Not too bad!

So apart from the wastegate spring, I need to do the suspension and swap out the rims. Offset all wrong and rubbing everything. Then upholstery. Then paint. Then I'm done.

Will share some of the dyno runs here later tonight.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Now all I need to do is increase the boost as there's a dip in the boost at 4.5k rpm and the tuner thinks it's the wastegate spring. 322whp with 314 foot pound of torque. Not too bad!

So apart from the wastegate spring, I need to do the suspension and swap out the rims. Offset all wrong and rubbing everything. Then upholstery. Then paint. Then I'm done.

awesome power there...hopefully i can reach that power/torque mid next year...:burnout:

most internal part are forged i suppose? :love::love:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Wah can be ready for TT sometime next month?

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

That's awesome, obligatory burnout upon revealing? :burnout:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

In modding, no such thing as done......hhahhahahhah:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Anyone tried Tesco FS 5w-40 Engine oil before? I have used their Semi before, nothing much but was very cheap. Never tried their FS as all this while quite expensive. Now on offer at RM39.90 for 1L free 1L, and that comes to only RM79.80 for 4L. Not sure to try or not....:smokin:

By the way, they are have sales of Shell Helix 5w-40 4L FS at RM149, Total Quartz FS 5w-40 5L at RM149 and Total Quartz SS, 5L at RM69.90
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience