1992 ae101 convert to BT???damage??

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Heee...poisoning session...normal maaa... :burnout: :burnout:

can't really recall...the welding cables alone cost nearly RM200...workmanship + battery bracket...the figures shouldn't go over RM300...

jason591974

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
1) Better get 1.6L chasis, less hassle...

2) it can be done...but need to sit down get the current price for all the parts, which currently...getting more and more expensive...

3) try to join TT with some of the owner...get to gether ...feel them :P :P :hmmmm: ...

4) it takes time to mod based on what you required...took me sometimes too ! hahaha...

good luck...

wah, ur car so pretty, nicely done up, and u change the daskboard too??? ur ae101 version suppose dun have airbag rite??? btw, how much u spend to have this kind of mod???
original engin or u transplan urself????
thank for showing this beauty....

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

y ask me...:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: that owner u more close with him.. even help him sell car.. haha
'

bro jason... nice seg + pretty exterior+ modded bt = very difficult to judge ler..very dependable on individual.. hahahha ,.. make some survey online on this 3 mhttp://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/images/smilies/gtnsmilies/nurse.gifain point.. hahaha

good luck to ur hunting..:nurse::nurse:

bro, is it the silver seg with sunroof, 7age 1.8cc put on mudah.my sale for RM28800, is it the car u mention????

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

I got my seg for sale too. Maybe I can swap with your wish. Hehe just kidding la.

can swap no problem, bro, as long as u top up the balance...hehehehehe...

i wanna sale my wish as i dun wan to pay bank loan anymore, so that y looking for an seg than cash money paid, once and for all(no bank loan) but ofcos car still need to regular service and some mod...hehehehehe....

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

hey bro,

there's nothing wrong with you modding an old car but why not still keep the wish? it's done up quite nicely and would be a bit of a waste if you just sold it like that :)

anyhow, i think if you want to mod so many things, i believe 18k is not enough...but then again is also depends on what you wanna mod first...18k enough for basic i guess (engine + overhaul + replacement parts + suspension + rims)

no lah, i dun wan to keep the wish aldy, i mean i still have another 8 years loan to go if i keep it, i think i better get a old car no bank loan than i can save some $$ to buy another house.....hehehehe...

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
bro jason.. tat mudah seg at 28800 &AGE is our member " ngjienwei"//

hahah
.. my mentioned car u can look for AE101-Wong posted before .....\

thanks

jason591974

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
bro jason.. tat mudah seg at 28800 &AGE is our member " ngjienwei"//

hahah
.. my mentioned car u can look for AE101-Wong posted before .....\

thanks

k, thank......i try to search for it....

jason591974

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
i wanna sell it at 118k, left on ard 90k....i dun wan to let other ppl continue loan as car under my wife name, we need her name back.....

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
wah, ur car so pretty, nicely done up, and u change the daskboard too??? ur ae101 version suppose dun have airbag rite??? btw, how much u spend to have this kind of mod???
original engin or u transplan urself????
thank for showing this beauty....
waahhh soo many questions...huuu

dashboard changed too...BZ-R model...
got airbag but bummer at chop shop purposely blew it... :(
spend ? can't remember as I slowly collect all the stuffs and parts...
transplant by my friend...he's a mechanic...

please do take note...conversion like this do take some time...! most enthusiast do...nice and steady...
I slowly gather all the parts that i really wanted...then let the mech do his part...

More poison session...hahahaha...

please do visit here...

http://4age20v.blogsome.com/2010/06/23/4age-20v-engine-rebuild/

jason591974

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
waahhh soo many questions...huuu

dashboard changed too...BZ-R model...
got airbag but bummer at chop shop purposely blew it... :(
spend ? can't remember as I slowly collect all the stuffs and parts...
transplant by my friend...he's a mechanic...

please do take note...conversion like this do take some time...! most enthusiast do...nice and steady...
I slowly gather all the parts that i really wanted...then let the mech do his part...

More poison session...hahahaha...

please do visit here...

http://4age20v.blogsome.com/2010/06/23/4age-20v-engine-rebuild/

wah...really interesting blog u have there, really can learn a lot ae101 knowledge.....

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro Teikwing,

A couple of months ago I was also "halfcut-hunting", there're quite a few BT h/cuts around Puchong/Sunway/Subang area that offer 4k and below, esp after nego. It depends on whether you're looking for MT or AT. There's this chopshop near Kinrara called V&S that had a manual BT for 3800 after nego with 9x,xxx on the clock, auto with 6x,xxx on the clock for a similar price too. Not sure whether they've already sold those 2 halfcuts, you might wanna check it out.

Just put some effort into going around scouting, I'm sure you'll find one for a good price.
Good luck:smile:

teikwing

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Bro Teikwing,

A couple of months ago I was also "halfcut-hunting", there're quite a few BT h/cuts around Puchong/Sunway/Subang area that offer 4k and below, esp after nego. It depends on whether you're looking for MT or AT. There's this chopshop near Kinrara called V&S that had a manual BT for 3800 after nego with 9x,xxx on the clock, auto with 6x,xxx on the clock for a similar price too. Not sure whether they've already sold those 2 halfcuts, you might wanna check it out.

Just put some effort into going around scouting, I'm sure you'll find one for a good price.
Good luck:smile:
have you did your transplant? been reading alot on transplants but not much info on shops with halfcuts at reasonable price. been working around the clock lately hence not much time but will try to look around. anyway, i am looking for auto ones which i think will be slightly cheaper since most are looking for manuals. thanks for the recommendations! appreciate it. :)

jason591974

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
hi all bro,
let say i do get an BT but with Auto tranny, how the power goes??
what is the difference??? ofcos auto will be slower than MT, but still can feel the power right??
will reduce how many HP on wheel or on engin??

ngjenwei

3,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
Auto sure you will regret one. Why not change one shoot or buy a modified ready car. You compare the cost and everything you will know the cost is higher than change everything one shot.

jason591974

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
Auto sure you will regret one. Why not change one shoot or buy a modified ready car. You compare the cost and everything you will know the cost is higher than change everything one shot.

ya, i think and agree too, better get an ready unit.

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro teikwing: My transplant is probably 80% done.. Been a long wait, really. What I did was to call up all the chopshops that are accessible to myself, ie. those near my place, ask them whether they have the halfcut I want, and draw up a list of places along with prices. Then, I took half a day to go to each and every one of the chopshops, to check out the general condition of the halfcut, ie. condition of the engine bay, dashboard condition etc, before arranging for my mechanic to go with me to check out and start the halfcut I thought was most satisfactory. May not be the most convenient way to going about it though, you decide :)

jason591974: Did you happen to sell your ST150 4AGZE to a man called Mr. Joseph? I'm driving an AT151 Corona too (the 1.6L incarnation). Anyway, if you don't mind me being nosey.. Looking at your project from the cost factor, of course it will be much cheaper to get a ready unit, but wouldn't that take away the fun and satisfaction of building up your own machine, and defeat the whole purpose of the project ultimately? Just my humble opinion.. Please don't shoot me..:burnout:

jason591974

Known Member
Jun 29, 2004
jason591974: Did you happen to sell your ST150 4AGZE to a man called Mr. Joseph? I'm driving an AT151 Corona too (the 1.6L incarnation). Anyway, if you don't mind me being nosey.. Looking at your project from the cost factor, of course it will be much cheaper to get a ready unit, but wouldn't that take away the fun and satisfaction of building up your own machine, and defeat the whole purpose of the project ultimately? Just my humble opinion.. Please don't shoot me..:burnout:
bro, i can't remember who i sale to, but i dun think is the guy u mention, cos i sale it ard year 2005, and it's a labuan plate, that mean plant number start with SL 16** l, i forget the number also......
thank for you opinion anyway, 1st i m thinking of modify myself also, but i dun have the american time to source and put my "new toy car" for 2 week or more, cos some time i will have very uegent situation (i mean have to meet client oe something), so have to find a mod ready to save my time and headeach....
cheers.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone here bought those hammers for breaking glass in times of emergencies? These hammers come in many shapes and sizes: some look like a regular hammer but with pointed metal tip and others look like a pocket knife (where you push a button and one sharp object pushes out).

These hammers/tools also have blades to cut seat belt in case we are stuck and need to get out.

But my burning question is: can this hammer be used on windows with security tint? I emailed one popular company...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience