185WHP:ONLY Honda Parts - Whats the winning formula?

terry_ysk

Nov 26, 2008
serdang
That machine is own by bunga,,,combos is by bunga and feilo. Built by bunga, but tuning, cam setting surely feilo. You cant say it's feilo built one, it's a joint "building", see that car on whos workshop ?? :regular_smile:

The "speed" is not from engine hardware,,,its from thier "setup". Bcoz thier internal is normal only, jun type 3, vafc, ctr intake, h22 injectors, supra pump, b20b, chip, and such. Its all bout the "setup". And that car power is from 3rd gear onwards,,,1st and 2nd gear johor car can side by side, but on 3rd gear onwards it will "naik hantu" and left opponent behind.
yes...i agree this (That machine is own by bunga,,,combos is by bunga and feilo. Built by bunga, but tuning, cam setting surely feilo. You cant say it's feilo built one, it's a joint "building", see that car on whos workshop ?? :regular_smile:)
why didnt mention who do head port & polish???i saw old man was doing head porting was using electric grinder to PnP..
i call him uncle Wong.....anyone recognized this uncle....any member who know this uncle pls reply...thank bro:p

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All Sifu,

Recently just got a Mirage Digital Controller from my cousin. But just can't find a write place to mod into my Wira.

Is anyone know that how to DIY this controller into Wira?

I only have the front panel that's all. I heard my friend say that, still need a motor only able to fully utilize the aircon controller. Is that easy to get? Any idea what's the cost? I'm currently at Johor, Senai. Will be back to KL tomorrow.

Thank You. :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience