15x11j wheel

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
lol yeah.. that kinda offset cant go to my car.. even the width oso will require a lil fender work...

me car is an EG hatch.. so +36 only i can go

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

lol yeah.. that kinda offset cant go to my car.. even the width oso will require a lil fender work...

dfws77

Known Member
Jul 9, 2010
Penang

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

bro... wack in wide body like this.. hahaha

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
bro can show the watanabe copies and pm me the price? Its askin for ridiculous price i saw in mudah for a copies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Always happens in the north south highway, yes I know the speed limit is 110kph, but aint the right lane is supposedly for overtaking? Because of these inconsiderate drivers who hog the right lane, this causes congestion and also pisses off many drivers. I dont understand why is it so hard for some people to move to the left lane if you can see another car behind you flash at you politely. Normally we would understand and wait if the car infront takes their time to slowly overtake those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience