Wheel balancing for Citroen c3

mikeho

Known Member
Jun 4, 2005
PJ
Hi, any c3 owner here? Just wondering which tyre shop in PJ area has the adapter to do wheel balancing on the original c3 rims?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry, ask 3 shops already don't have. Seems the adapter is very expensive and don't have much of your type of rims to balance so they did not invest in it.....

You need to go back to Citroen service center

mikeho

Known Member
Jun 4, 2005
PJ
Sorry, ask 3 shops already don't have. Seems the adapter is very expensive and don't have much of your type of rims to balance so they did not invest in it.....

You need to go back to Citroen service center
thanks. i think it would be easier to find after market rims for long term. haha..

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, any c3 owner here? Just wondering which tyre shop in PJ area has the adapter to do wheel balancing on the original c3 rims?
You should try this Tai Soon tyre shop in batu caves,
https://www.facebook.com/TAI-SOON-BT-TYRES-CENTRE-Batu-Caves-118505901562224/
Look for Fei Lou

I'm unsure if they support centerless wheels like your pug but they do some of the best balancing and alignment i know.

they have wheel balancing machines, but regulars go there to get on-wheel balancing instead. They have smaller than usual mobile on-wheel balancing machines that they take to every 4 corners of the car.

I highly recommend them, good luck

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yeah exactly, and that simple wheel balancer just isn't enough and doesn't take into account brake discs, hub etc.

I should do a quick review of the place and share it here
I was doing on wheel before but now back to off wheel because every time I need to do some repairs requiring the removal of the wheels the balancing tents to run even though I fit back to the same lugs it came out from. That is the only cons I have about on wheel balancing but they are very precise and accurate, no vibration until top speed....:adore:

mikeho

Known Member
Jun 4, 2005
PJ
Thanks guys. Will explore the options.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here I am again giving out the top 10 lists of vehicles you should consider for purchases should you want to look for a coupe right under RM30,000. I hope my previous write ups has been informative and hope that this would give new direction and inspiration to everyone else.

No. 10 Proton Putra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience