Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My own Country

• A Supermodel GF per hr

• Total voters

ultra_freeze

Jul 11, 2006
for sure it is not for Robert. He has not set foot on Malaysian soil for ages. Don't you know that nowadays, he is permanently residing in HK and cozing up to the PRC oligarchs since the 80s? He has been calling HK home since the 80s. Why would he send the yacht to Malaysia.

Pek Moh or his son; that Sulaiman fella is more likely to flaunt their wears. Maybe it is our First Lady who commissioned it for an exhibition. Just look-see; look-see and the following day; the yacht is officially logged by customs and immigration to have left Malaysian shores for Singapore.

mrek4

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Its not crazy for the Wold Ranking richest man. If he/she don buy it after he/she gone they's family will burn the" Paper made "

skloda

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
according newspaper , analysis shows that the malaysia richest man assets estimated worth 14.5bil assets only .. hmmmmmmmmmmm btw my vote go for supermodel hehehehe, possibly victoria angels .. omg heaven cant imagine it LMAO

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
and "that" rich man from east malaysia does have a penchant for gold things... maybe it is true then...

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
erm
guys, £3b is almost equivalent to RM15b (5times), might be worse if it was paid 3 years ago
if forbes claims that Robert kwok worth only Rm15b, then no way he can afford it.

I sense rm25m ring lady, "to provoke 'cuti-cuti malaysia'" lol

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Anyone who believes what they read in The Sun is pathetic
Which would you rather wipe dog's ass with, The Sun or Utusan? :biggrin:

As for the yacht, cant say much 'cause the owner can afford it. My guess is someone who has connections to the ruling gomen.

Another breaking news , 15 lambo's has been ordered by Malaysians.

Last edited:

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
If it's true that the yacht cost GBP 3 billion, i doubt it belongs to Malaysian.
Anyway, like others said, corruptions and bribes no needs to declared, so could be true it belongs to Malaysian...

Wait... for this fugure, he could buy MUFC already.... Or maybe use that money to transform Selangor FC into world best football club :banghead:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So... Yesterday it was raining heavily, i was excited! :burnout:
It is time to test out how the ONR, and the wax and the UQD turned out!

Once it stoped raining i went out the my phone and snap some pics.

The BMW E34
With a protected and threated paint

without....

look at the water beading...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience