Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Don't you love a good conspiracy? :biggrin:

Some big mouthed diamond/gold company is assigned to do up a boat by some unknown rich gazillionaire from M'sia and the company reveals it to the world. The hype and fuss causes the rich gazillionaire to panic and denounce that the story is false and tells the company to shut up (hence they have been unreachable since the story propogated to the world) and assigns people to do damage control. Like here he sends people to say the story is fake by people who have '0' posts.

I mean, what would happen if it was found later that the boat belonged to someone with influence and that lead to investigations and discovered that all of it was done by ill-gotten means.

Fuh.. I smell C4, a 24 mil ring and 3 x 10k handbags! :biggrin:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Not liar la. They are probably was happy with their product but not the owner of the yacht.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help needed urgently,evoengine dies occasionaly

Recently after leaving my car to sleep for few months,I had this problem with my putra with evo engine,the car just didnt want to start,since the problem started with fuel ,i replaced new fuel pump and even fixed external mercedes fuel pump to support thirst for fuel for my engine,the problem arise after running few kilometers it gets choked as if no fuel again and dies off and i have to wait for it to chill off and start and drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience