VW 0% interest offer

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I like the GTI variants. I've driven the Polo GTI and Golf GTI, both are awesome cars. The Polo is more insane than the Golf though, that much power in that tiny car!

Bored with the Sylphy no, feeling underpowered yes.

Car preferences are personal la. I find the Mark X a boring car. But that's not true for you since you bought one! I personally hate CVKit17 but the Myvi has killed me twice over because of my statement. And owning 2 1.3 variants doesn't help.

Anyway, if you've guys seen how kcng drives his "Altis" around track, you'd be impressed. I've tested his car for a very short distance and that 1.4 TSI is pretty impressive. He's never had GB issues and the only problem he had was the power window I think. I can't remember. But he's selling the car now which is a shame.

RM90 bucks for roadtax and 14km/L FC is pretty awesome.
Some correction :rofl:

Why not sell a myvi and get a polo 1.2 TSI (is it still available?). I doubt the NA Polo will be of any fun. VW cars are fun partly because of the turbocharged engine. Take that away, I think it is a boring car too

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
wah...VW got manual tranny car? Gonna get one if this is so true
Eh.. The polo sedan comes with manual variant overseas. I think. But then again overseas has so many variants we don't have.

Well honestly in fact I agree with you that Mark X is a rather boring car! :biggrin: But yeah, it can be personal preferences as you also bought Sylphy which to me also too dull of a car. Anyway as long as they fit the purpose of why we bought them then that's good enough I guess.

You meant my friend? Well He drove FD2R as daily drive before, so you get the picture. :driver:
Duuuuuuuuuuuud... I feel you bro. I feel like we were in the same boat. Change cars out of necessity and bought our current cars out of necessity too.

And to drive a FD2R as a daily and expect any other car to be as exciting is kinda pointless. I think your friend needs a hardcore car to beat that hardcore car for excitement. I can only think of BMW CSL or the Merc S63 AMG Black. Fuhhhhh..

or maybe because Izso too in love with Sylphy's rear leg room :)
Dude, gotta convince myself that I made the right decision mah. I can't be driving around in a car I hate. Like the Myvi. Despicable car. Drive Myvi can get annoyed very easily with the world.

Why not sell a myvi and get a polo 1.2 TSI (is it still available?). I doubt the NA Polo will be of any fun. VW cars are fun partly because of the turbocharged engine. Take that away, I think it is a boring car too
NMGH.. but then again not half wrong. I hate you and your 15++km/L FC and super fast Ulu Yam :thefinger: The Polo NA Sedan is quite chuckable. I like that. But you're right, the TSI is what makes it interesting.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Manual is available even in thailand if not mistaken....but i really dont know why many malaysians hate manual cars so much the manufacturers stop selling it to us. Imagine that when i buy my car, I have to wait 1 month because the production for manual variant of my car model stopped because there wasnt demand !

I tested the 1.6 Polo Sedan NA before....meh...no diff from driving a vios or a city. And its smaller inside. At least a vios feels like sailing a boat and the city make me feel like im driving a Vtec yo. But the Polo Sedan... macam driving a automobile, not a car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
sayang lah... but what to do... not using it...

one tank of petrol can last 1 month plus...
u say leh... the utilization so low...
Loan it to vr2turbo. Hahaha! Car surely well taken care of

Polo Gti best xD

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
more like i think the wife pointed a gun at his head to ask him to get the slyphy...

:biggrin::biggrin:
You see that's the trouble of letting your wife decide the outcome.

The good thing is she still let you have sex with her, the bad thing is once she knows you can be squeezed, this won't be the last time.

Poor ba$tard. Should have read the fine print before you tie the knot.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If your car was selling for 40k I'd buy it. But since it's double of that I can't. No money x 100000
His Altis 80K my Altis 43K. Okay ma :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
His Altis, yours not Jetta meh!......hhahhahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

If your car was selling for 40k I'd buy it. But since it's double of that I can't. No money x 100000
Bro. Izso, Buy, buy, VW can get parts easily mah!:rolleyes::rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Duuuuuuuuuuuud... I feel you bro. I feel like we were in the same boat. Change cars out of necessity and bought our current cars out of necessity too.

And to drive a FD2R as a daily and expect any other car to be as exciting is kinda pointless. I think your friend needs a hardcore car to beat that hardcore car for excitement. I can only think of BMW CSL or the Merc S63 AMG Black. Fuhhhhh..

Dude, gotta convince myself that I made the right decision mah. I can't be driving around in a car I hate. ....
Hahaha yeah we're in the same boat. Well in my case my car actually perfectly fits my daily driver requirements plus some more which I was gladly surprised. It's comfortable & spacious enough for the family, RWD, at least can still outperforms any new Japanese D-segments here, very reliable, and surprisingly (at least to me) can reach 11-12km/ltr in mix city highway driving with Ron95. So in that sense I've bought the right car, just missing on the excitement aspect.

Lotus Elise/Exige would be even more hardcore. :driver: :burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hahaha yeah we're in the same boat. Well in my case my car actually perfectly fits my daily driver requirements plus some more which I was gladly surprised. It's comfortable & spacious enough for the family, RWD, at least can still outperforms any new Japanese D-segments here, very reliable, and surprisingly (at least to me) can reach 11-12km/ltr in mix city highway driving with Ron95. So in that sense I've bought the right car, just missing on the excitement aspect.

Maybe getting an MR-S is a cheaper option than exige S xD

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

His Altis, yours not Jetta meh!......hhahhahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Bro. Izso, Buy, buy, VW can get parts easily mah!:rolleyes::rofl:
Ever since KCng, selling his Altis, Mine become back Altis. No longer Jetta. :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

How to use as daily ride. Get one for weekend fun......:driver::biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe getting an MR-S is a cheaper option than exige S xD

Not hardcore enough. Looks a bit too cute to my liking also. :biggrin:

How to use as daily ride. Get one for weekend fun......:driver::biggrin:
Believe it or not but my home minister actually prefers me to get one of those instead of an Evo! She said it looks so cool! :biggrin: Also for the similar price range to an Evo IX can already get year Elise 2008.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Believe it or not but my home minister actually prefers me to get one of those instead of an Evo! She said it looks so cool! :biggrin: Also for the similar price range to an Evo IX can already get year Elise 2008.
Faster buy one......:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You see that's the trouble of letting your wife decide the outcome.

The good thing is she still let you have sex with her, the bad thing is once she knows you can be squeezed, this won't be the last time.

Poor ba$tard. Should have read the fine print before you tie the knot.
Sigh. LOL!

The difference is yours is a ratty old yellow cheese of a toyota Toyota and his is a newer VW. :thefinger:

She's ok with that rather than a Evo? That's probably because she has never tried getting in/out of a Lotus or has never seen the interior before. If she has I'll bet the Evo is a better buy after that. Haha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Sigh. LOL!

The difference is yours is a ratty old yellow cheese of a toyota Toyota and his is a newer VW. :thefinger:

She's ok with that rather than a Evo? That's probably because she has never tried getting in/out of a Lotus or has never seen the interior before. If she has I'll bet the Evo is a better buy after that. Haha
That's why the price is half the price of his VW Altis :rofl:
Okay la daily drive for work. Sufficient power and easy to maintain hahaha!
Age is old, but outlook and interior as good as new :biggrin: Or better? HAHAHAHA!

VW cost more ma on maintenance :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Exige S garang. or MR2 :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

hahhahhahahhaha... yellow cheese toyota

Evo anytime. I don't think I can get in and out of the Lotus:hmmmm: :smokin:......hhahahhahhaa:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

That's why the price is half the price of his VW Altis :rofl:
Okay la daily drive for work. Sufficient power and easy to maintain hahaha!
Age is old, but outlook and interior as good as new :biggrin: Or better? HAHAHAHA!

VW cost more ma on maintenance :biggrin:

Don't worry can get parts for you:driver:......hhahhahahhahah:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahhahhahahhaha... yellow cheese toyota

Evo anytime. I don't think I can get in and out of the Lotus:hmmmm: :smokin:......hhahahhahhaa:biggrin:

Don't worry can get parts for you:driver:......hhahhahahhahah:biggrin:
Prefer Audi. Wait got audi only get parts from your daughter hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow ZTHians,

Need some help here.

I drive the ae101 (21year old car) with stock 4afe engine. It was the family car before being passed over to me. In my hand, I bring the car for service/engine oil change every 5000km/every 3 months.

So the problem is: the engine oil level will drop till almost empty before 5000km service interval (less than 3 months). Have tried using different oil rating but still the same problem and recently realised the problem is worsening. Last time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience