The Most Wanted ICE Brand

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
eclipse cd7100 head unit,xtant 604x 4ch amp,xtant 1001dx monoblock,xtant p500 eq,vifa xt25 tweeter,seas ca18 mids,Eton Crag 12" 600rms,Stinger Expert speaker wires,Monster 402xln Sub cable,Belden rca,Stinger Chrome capacitor,Stinger Midi4 fuse block.....there was a set of brand new Brembo Max disc in the boot as well.......

feel like killing someone........:banghead:

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
my condolences, sorry for your loss....

kevyeoh

Known Member
Nov 15, 2004
err... dang...me almost gonna buy p80 already until i saw this thread...need to reconfirm...

is there such thing like p80rs punya EQ cannot tame the harsh treble?
if yes, then i need to reconsider liao or else later i buy dee...the EQ don't work as expected....

come la, every friday, taman dagang in ampang, around 11pm - 3am....

Bump:

im not sure what frequencies they are bcoz im not familiar with p80. but usually u should tone down somewhere around 1000-5000hz, have to do trial and error la, its more of an art than a science sometimes..

britishpetro2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2009
err... Dang...me almost gonna buy p80 already until i saw this thread...need to reconfirm...

Is there such thing like p80rs punya eq cannot tame the harsh treble?
If yes, then i need to reconsider liao or else later i buy dee...the eq don't work as expected....
bro kevyeoh, its just my setup, and ive never heard anyone having problem with their p80. Plus its might not be my p80, maybe the tweeter, maybe it has something to do with my crossover bro. I dunno, teach me and ill learn hehe

kevyeoh

Known Member
Nov 15, 2004
u running active or passive? running passive might be able to tame your tweeter a bit kua...hehe... i think change your tweeter is the best solution....

britishpetro2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2009
u running active or passive? running passive might be able to tame your tweeter a bit kua...hehe... i think change your tweeter is the best solution....
NO MONEY BRO HEHE wait for year end bonus then change hehe

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
Guys,found my car back........got a call from the insurance company.It was found by the cops,dumped along the highway heading to Kota Tinggi after being stripped off everything.......even doors........forget about the ice,not even the remote wire left out.The GTA dudes also met an accident in between thus causing em to dump the car along the highway,i guess coz fron bonnet,side panel,lights were all gone,damaged.......car look like crap now,gonna get the insurance dude do up the car n plan to sell it off la......:driver:

bafukie

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
damn vishnu... sorry to hear tat... gotta be careful in jb.. melodies/century/sentosa/sri tebrau/pelangi is consider a hotspot... take care fren.

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
probably we should be more cautious when see people selling the ICE stuff you mentioned....

all nice stuff some more....

by the way, what car model was that?

hang on bro...... what comes around goes around.

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
proton Waja only........scared la to save up again for ice........maybe spend for my other car in KL la......

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
proton Waja only........scared la to save up again for ice........maybe spend for my other car in KL la......
good excuse to upgrade now... whats coming up next ?

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
either cb400 superfour vtec....or norton/triumph/bsa........or bmw e30..........:driver:

~*Lil-Ms-Tweeter*~

May 5, 2009
hey guys...
i just found this magazine...
specially on ICE...
do check it out... kar hifi...
I bought one and I found some cool stuff...

is it Adams Digital a good brand ha bro?
Just want to know... what you guys opinion...
oh all my sifu... I need some advice here... :confused:

Last edited:

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
its cap ayam...

want to buy magazine, buy Car Audio & Electronics

~*Lil-Ms-Tweeter*~

May 5, 2009
its cap ayam...

want to buy magazine, buy Car Audio & Electronics
really cap ayam brand ka bro?
i thot its kind of famous brand... with that q' mark logo...?
like B.E.P sign for the song where's the love...

ok..., i'll search for that mag...
thanx for all the info...

angeldeservetosleep

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
hahahah adam digital...
design for SPL... no quality speaker~! :P

Bump: from my opinion, lately cap ayam one got too many advertising that can influence people. the ads too much. plz listen to the item first b4 decide buying. if the thing can satisfied u, then its ok la... :)

Bump: from my opinion, lately cap ayam one got too many advertising that can influence people. the ads too much. plz listen to the item first b4 decide buying. if the thing can satisfied u, then its ok la... :)

~*Lil-Ms-Tweeter*~

May 5, 2009
hahahah adam digital...
design for SPL... no quality speaker~! :P

You r absolutely correct la bro...
Their brand logo is really familiar some more...
but I'll go with ur advice...
listen to the item first...

Thanx bro for ur kindly advice...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

am looking for new suspension set for Sentra N16 (fitted with stock suspension). any good recommendations? i'm considering some but not sure good or not;-

- nismo S-Tune (from Tan Chong)
- GAB with AVCS
- Eibach (pro-damper and pro-kit)

Cheers!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience