nfs : most wanted black ver

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
so called complete version with vids / ost

story is about u the racer , raced with this so called no15 on the black list fella .. then ur car kenna sabo so lost the car since apprently u gotta bet ur car's pink slip when u race . so u gotta start all over again . not much diff then underground2 but this time its just plain street racing and some police " milestone " thingy to do . IMO overall its ok only lar .

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
i get the ps2 copy yesterday.....graphic really sux....sux ever...really disapoint y EA make graphic quality like that...compare wif burnout...burnout display quality better than NFSMW....storyline just ok....sad sad....

Last edited:

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
yup the graphic sucks...
burn out revenge is wayyyy better than NFSMW
but then the gameplay for NFSMW is superb.
much more exciting than underground.
more challenging larr... cuz those police really crazy one larr

daniel_lai96

Known Member
May 1, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i win until blacklis 9 ya! i will get my car back my bmw..

wish me luck pls thx i will be the king cool :cool:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
damn blardy hard wei... they employ blardy psychotic cops over there! knn. :mad:

the no. 8 chick is FUCKING FAST.. really make me go bananas trying to beat her.. !@()&#$*&!)$&*#&%!)$

i HATE speedtrap challenges, i mean wtf?? so fast can know how fast the camera caught u?? hahaha if u're behind u will lose the speed u got when ur opponent crosses the line. bugger stupid crap.

the PC version is some bloody motherfucking buggy thing too... i once hit a speedtrap camera, got my pic taken, then after pressing enter my car got clipped in place, kenot go front,back or turn anywhere. stuck in the middle of the road... mch..

here's the best bug. i have so far been caught 4 times, and the rap sheet mode tells me i've been busted a total of 131,052 times. @#*(&)$!*)&$*)!&$*&$!()#$* :rofl: the first time i got caught, it was 65,535 (64K), 2nd time onwards it stuck at 128K (number given above). stupid shit program dunno how to manage the bytes issit :lol:

other than that, the concept is great. the map is HUMONGOUS, but the roads feel obviously fantasized :lol:. the AI is frustratingly superb; they're never a pushover this time around (cibai..). u JUST CAN NOT hit anything anymore!

i hate playing this game. but i gotta win that no. 1 blacklist :lol: bloody EA... :rofl:

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
ok larrr
doin the milestone is really hard wei
beating the opponent not so bad
but beating the cops is like sending yourself into gaylord's lair and let the dudes gang bang ur ass.

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
hey any melaccan ppl here?wan 2 ask when will the pirate version of most wanted out in melaka?

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
got streamyx download lar 3gb 2 days or so can kautim ...

u guys so fast leh reach 8ish , i play 2 racers a day now reach 11 nia . but then the funny part is the drag race is aint on a straight road ..

and the M3 gtr is the ultimate car so to speak .. maybe the creators saw the video of it running on nurburgring and got inspired lol ...

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
bro, the real game starts from level 11.
from lvl 11 its starting to get harder.
12 to 15 just tutorial level only~~!!
the drag race hard to play larr...
why not straight road one`~~
so many cars on the road.
like that also call drag.
more like ah beng in penang or singapore trying to beat the opponent at the next traffic light.

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
infernaL said:
got streamyx download lar 3gb 2 days or so can kautim ...

u guys so fast leh reach 8ish , i play 2 racers a day now reach 11 nia . but then the funny part is the drag race is aint on a straight road ..

and the M3 gtr is the ultimate car so to speak .. maybe the creators saw the video of it running on nurburgring and got inspired lol ...
i wish i can d/l but now my stimix got big problem.bitcomet cannot connect langsung. :mad: :mad: other stuff can d/l but when comes 2 torrent worst than 56k. :mad: :mad: *sigh*

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
wahlan the game out for 2 days and u finished it ... if only i hard the time ..

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
heehee, talkin abt game on cars n racing... i could spend the whole day tryin to finish it; the drag race is abit tricky though, cant tell the traffic.. gotta depends on fast judgement n luck

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
impound strike (as in baseball's strike) is a mark the police gives ur car each time u are busted. if u are caught by the police 3 times in the SAME car, then ur car will be taken away. the extra strike markers let u get caught up to 5 times in the SAME car before ur car gets towed away.

kylim,
i seriously hope u are joking coz if u are not, please bear in mind that there are all kinds of ppl reading this forum and some of them dont like other ppl to spoil the ending. nobody has a right to stop u from posting but nobody can blame other ppl for reading what is posted and not being able to avoid it. unfortunately i am one of those ppl who dont like my future goal spoiled so please, if u absolutely MUST post the ending here, color the words into something hard to read and WARN ppl that u are posting a SPOILER. its proper forum ethics. im dont want to flame u and its not really ur fault but if what u posted is true, i now feel less shiok to play thru the game. sigh.

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
i just bought the dvd version nfsmw(pirated) vut i dont know how to install la....can pls sifu teach me how to install?

pls step by step......really need healp la.....can see cant play.....

million thanks to sifu...if can pm me pls.....here also can la...

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
AE80TypeD said:
impound strike (as in baseball's strike) is a mark the police gives ur car each time u are busted. if u are caught by the police 3 times in the SAME car, then ur car will be taken away. the extra strike markers let u get caught up to 5 times in the SAME car before ur car gets towed away.

kylim,
i seriously hope u are joking coz if u are not, please bear in mind that there are all kinds of ppl reading this forum and some of them dont like other ppl to spoil the ending. nobody has a right to stop u from posting but nobody can blame other ppl for reading what is posted and not being able to avoid it. unfortunately i am one of those ppl who dont like my future goal spoiled so please, if u absolutely MUST post the ending here, color the words into something hard to read and WARN ppl that u are posting a SPOILER. its proper forum ethics. im dont want to flame u and its not really ur fault but if what u posted is true, i now feel less shiok to play thru the game. sigh.
sorry man, i didnt mean that.. my apology dude n to all other

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
btw, the extra bounty u can get it by damagin the Cross police car, i think u cna get 100,000 point fr doin that.. extra info for u all, hope it doesnt spoil the fun

Nov 27, 2005
NFS:MW PC Version Requirement

Hi Guys,

I also had the PS2 version of NFS:MW..the graphic sucks!!i would like to buy for pc version but my pc specs are as shown below:

P4 2.4GHZ
256 DDR333 RAM
ATI RADEON 9600 WITH 128SD RAM

u guys think with my pc specs,can play nsf:mw smoothly ar??
:dancing2:

Hazzim

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
Malaysia :-)
bros the new NFSMW has 2 version coz i read in the website that the NFSMW is develop by EA canada and the black version is develop by EA USA so does any1 have played the balck version....
COz the NFSMW that is made by canada ppl sux alot...
Graphic is he worth part......

cheers

tylaxng

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
Penang,Malaysia
Hazzim said:
bros the new NFSMW has 2 version coz i read in the website that the NFSMW is develop by EA canada and the black version is develop by EA USA so does any1 have played the balck version....
COz the NFSMW that is made by canada ppl sux alot...
Graphic is he worth part......

cheers
NFS MW or NFS MW black, all is developed by Canada EA, u can think that "black edition" is NFS MW deluxe version.

p/s: Black edition got 2 extra cars can select..
BMW M3 GTR(Race)
67 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone heard this brand about car care? They selling car care stuff. If u buy 3 product from them, u will get car care service for one time.

I dont noe is kena con or wat. Hope not. Anyone tried? Or anyone here had that experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience