Reminder to install airbags

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
lol ..wat u expect from a NONE QC car company ..

but i do think at least they put atrbags on each proton car they sell..hehe just liek those nice airbag momo stering for evo hehe .

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
personally speaking, it think it our country shud have amde it compulsory for every car to have driver side airbag as standard item even kancil. juz throw away all those optional accesories and let the consumer buy himself his of favorite sport rims, audio and alarm system.

then, the higher spec can include twin front bags and the high end might have curtain ones.

back in 1996 when i was working with Milan Auto, all Alfa Romeo cars come with at least driver's SRS airbag. high end models like 146ti or 145 Cloverleaf has twin airbags. err, at that time only BMW and merc offer sidebags as optional.

do u know why proton wira has compartment in the left hand side of the dashboard? ha ha that is the place where the passenger airbag for EVERY european and UK spec cars. i do not know what proton expect us (the main supporter of Proton business) to act..maybe put a plastic bag there?

sigh...

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by beatnik@Apr 5 2005, 17:04
but then some ppl will say "real drivers dont need airbags and abs"..
heh.. sounds familiar doesn't it?
[snapback]870946[/snapback]​
well... real drivers can have all the guts they want.. but their head aint any harder than others... it will still crack open with it hits the steering. B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, to all sifu...
Will like to have some idea from all sifu here, Sorry for my kiddy question due i just a 20years old IPT student n this is my first car.

After a few year part time i have store up around rm15k may i know wat car should i buy n in future can maximum Modification for drag 300-400m or best in horse power.

This my email:
[email protected]

Thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience