Photoshoot

A

azmir1

Hi,

Apart from being a wannabe skyline owner, I'm also an amateur photographer.

So I was wondering if you guys would like to have a photoshoot with ur ride sometime, somewhere around Subang/PJ area (if possible). It'll also give me a chance to meet up with u guys and find out more about owning a skyline...

Do let me know. Till then, here are some sample pics of my work:

Attachments

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Nice work azmir1. :proud:

S

semperfi

WOW!! Azmir1... that's one helluva photography!

A

azmir1

iexit...sure. I can bring some of my photographer buddies along so it can be a meeting between 2 passions...cars & photography!!!

Wonder if anyone can supply the models...:proud:

A

azmir1

FOC? Sure, y not... i'll some of my friends to come. All of them can do FOC.

But you guys need to help organize with the other owners and find a location. :)

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
guys...lets do it. i think from this experiment of mine, location is very important. if you know of any good locations, do let us know. perhaps after raya we can start with a small group first.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car last time chg to 4g93 gsr turbo engine...now im take out the turbo already . piston i already chg back to na piston...but manifold still using gsr turbo manifold...ecu chg back to normal na ecu.

my problem now is.. my car idle timing cannot stable..n vr hard to go over 3000rpm...(like injection spray too many fuel like tat) wat can i suppose to do right now.? chg ecu ? or add something like afc controller can fixed the problem.? the spark plug is black colour when i take out from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience