Nicole, the chick modder

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
satria_95 said:
nicole_nic,
So far, I've never been back stabbed by any Kia before. hahaha But I just got back stabbed by a new BMW 5 series(what seems like cos I'm no familiar with BMW models) with number plate PEG 5115, or something like that, , at about 3:30pm, on Seremban highway coming back from PD. He had his high beam on, and it was white. When he was approaching me, he turned on his right signal. I was on the fast lane half way over taking a stretch of cars at about 120kmh. He approached from so far, and in just a few seconds, his high beam was hiding behind my rear bumper. His front bumper was licking my rear bumper till I over toook the stretch of cars and made way for him.
After he over took me, he back stabbed every single car that was on the fast lane and every time he approached a car, he'll signal right. I wonder why.
The signal right is to tell you in a polite way that the car behind wants to overtake you. This is because the most right lane is an overtaking lane. Me and our group of friends do the same when we are in a hurry in the highway. This is because we now try to avoid going zig zag left right overtaking cars in the highway as it is dangerous to the other road users.

But you will still find some road hoggers that will not bother or don't even look on the rear view mirror and just kept themselves on the right lane even though there are no car on the left to overtake.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
MaNofWaR,
Those people who never look in their mirrors, are those who didn't know that their mirror exists. Anyway, after I over took that stretch of cars, I went back into the middle lane. Then he started to "rear entry" other cars. hahahaha

chris2000,
Maybe I've not seen people do that before, so it's kinda odd. hehehe Next time, put double signal. Then people don't know where you want to go hahahaha

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
yup.. that's me! :) don't tell me u live in the same condo as me.. well, it's actually my aunty's condo :P but i've been living there for the past 3 months.. now i'm back at my mom's house since my aunty is back in KL.. hehe.. but i'd still be there once awhile..
hmmm... how do u know it's me? but i guess ppl could know as i sticked my name behind my car :P now i've seen more spectra doing that.. sigh.. guess my car isn't special anymore.. damnz...
anyhow, i'd like to ask u guys what springs i should get for my car.. time to change after 4 years.. eibach good? or tein? any adjustables for spectra? and where can i get cheap and good rims? what tyres is good, eh? gonna change all that next year.. which is like a month away! after i've collected my ang pows lar.. haha! and hopefully get more money on my b'day :P more mods for my precious!!! wohoooo!!!!

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
nicole_nic said:
yup.. that's me! :) don't tell me u live in the same condo as me.. well, it's actually my aunty's condo :P but i've been living there for the past 3 months.. now i'm back at my mom's house since my aunty is back in KL.. hehe.. but i'd still be there once awhile..
hmmm... how do u know it's me? but i guess ppl could know as i sticked my name behind my car :P now i've seen more spectra doing that.. sigh.. guess my car isn't special anymore.. damnz...
anyhow, i'd like to ask u guys what springs i should get for my car.. time to change after 4 years.. eibach good? or tein? any adjustables for spectra? and where can i get cheap and good rims? what tyres is good, eh? gonna change all that next year.. which is like a month away! after i've collected my ang pows lar.. haha! and hopefully get more money on my b'day :P more mods for my precious!!! wohoooo!!!!
Yup, to your surprise, same condo as you. In fact, I believe, we've walked passed each other few times.
I've checked.

Oh yeah, saw your aunt is back too, with her WGR ****.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
that WGR **** is my old car actually.. bought over by her.. anyway, u stay at the same condo as my aunt? the same block C? hmmm.. interesting.. we passed by each other but how come u never approached me? guess i'm just too ugly looking, eh? :( sigh.............

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
nicole_nic said:
that WGR **** is my old car actually.. bought over by her.. anyway, u stay at the same condo as my aunt? the same block C? hmmm.. interesting.. we passed by each other but how come u never approached me? guess i'm just too ugly looking, eh? :( sigh.............
The 4G15P auto version of the aeroback eh? Leather seat, electrically-controlled side mirrors and whatnot. Saw her trying to warm up the car last weekend, parked downstairs with the visitor pass on the dashboard, weird. Isn't she the owner?
Yup, same block, in fact I'm one of the earliest to move in there, when the keys were handed over by the developer in Dec 2003.

Haiyaa...don't say like that la... i didn't know you're also in here. Plus, you look quite "sombong", so I dare not to. Hahahaha..

Heard of the burnt down CRV and a Kembara in Sri Permaisuri last two weeks? Crazy.
Snapped the mpeg of the burning CRV, 5.50 am methinks. Right between the Bayu Tasik 1 and 2 - the outside parking.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
i was staying with my aunt so she had to park her car at the visitor's parking.. the car is quite old so sometimes she have to start the engine once awhile..
same block? gosh... which floor? mine is 4th..
yeah i saw the burnt CRV but not the kembara.. i saw it when i went out.. what happened, eh? someone wants to take revenge on the owner? what were u doing at 5.50am outside the condo? no need to sleep?
haih... me "sombong"? no way! i might look like it but i'm not.. just that i had to take precautions everytime i go out from the house and comes back.. i was staying alone before my aunty cames back

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
You'll be surprised if you know which floor I'm on. :tongue:

Old car you said? The car looks tip top! Yes, I saw your aunt warming up the car and the engine (4G15P?) sounds a bit choked. It's a bulletproof engine, go have it checked, must be s'thing minor-lah.
Parking is a problem a bit lately, thanks to many cars parked at the visitors space.

Believe it or not, when I first moved in, the entire parking building is empty. Just my car alone on the 3rd floor car park. I could park my car in whatever way I wanted to. Seriously.

Now? Everyone seems to be going after empty spaces w/o plate no.

The CRV, well, I heard from the guys in Bayu Tasik 1, the owner was sick for a couple of days, and suddenly found out his CRV was burnt down? Random target? Unlikely.

He's an insurance agent, as what I was told.

I was awaken by my newborn around 5.00 am (feeding time) and heard some honkings and loud sound coming from in front of Bayu Tasik. Went to my yard and saw a burning car. Immediately rushed there with my digi cam in hand...hahahaha..

The Kembara was also left to pieces eh?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
my aunty gonna bring the car tmrw to the workshop to check.. she's planning to sell off the car.. it's about 6 years old already.. giving lots of problems.. hey, anyone goign to the car show at stadium bkt jalil on the 21 & 22 january?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
No offence but I always wondered why people had their names stuck on the car. Perhaps you could enlighten me. I am really quite perplexed.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Duke Red said:
No offence but I always wondered why people had their names stuck on the car. Perhaps you could enlighten me. I am really quite perplexed.
i think its a new way of enhancing ur already popular status.... hahahahaa!! :lol:

anyway darahhitam / nicole_nic ... meet up only la u all stay so close, chat chat on ZTH only.... :angel_smile:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
yea.. i bought the latest traffic issue.. saw the ad..
well, just coz someone stole the "L" from the "LS" and the "S" from the "SPECTRA" so i decided to replace the "LS" to my name.. dunno who the hell stole the alphabets

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
hey guys.. how are y'all? been quite busy working nowadays.. AND no, i'm not busy ****** k? :p i'm single.. think now i'm gonna spend a lil time on zth since i went MIA for quite some time.. hehe..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
wel-cum back, nicole_nic.
still the same car?

nicole_nic still single!! every zthian stand a chance. Please come back here more often. :biggrin:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
can PM me the mag name and which issue? I become poorer to collect car mags.
do you pose for your car in the mag?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I had another urgent call from my friend, on last wed
as he will be lendiing out his ride to be wedding car on sat....to a friend
............................hmmmmmmm
as fast as the lighting strike ...i said yes....
took emergency leave....as this is one of the biggest event in life... u cant miss....a marriage cant be postponed....

Friday travelled about 36 KM...arrive at 8am......did 13.5 hours detailing
the rest of it, is history

GPS IMAGING ......satellite captured pics...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience