Nicole, the chick modder

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
i'm here.. just call me nicole :) anyway, yeah my spectra is the 1st batch.. the CBU unit.. no bodykit.. zero.. :o(
haha.. u guys don't bully me ya.. i got my guardian angel here.. hehe.. :P

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
wassup jesz....cant sleep again huh?

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
why not the real M3 itself :) 318i with M3 engine might not have the same handling capabilities.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Whoa, I think that Kia must be the one who tailgated my car all the way on LDP. I could only see a girl driving it and I was rushing home at an average 190kmh. Couldn't even lose it from my tail. Scary y'all.
hehehehehe

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
when was it? what color is the car? maybe it wasn't me :P haha.. how does the girl look like?
justin? sell tau fu? nah.. sell his ass better.. can get enuff money more quickly than selling taufu.. coz i might change my mind soon :P

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
is it? coz there was one time where i was "flying" home.. hehe.. from mont kiara all way back home.. it was at night.. :P forgot how fast was it.. i always tend to get scolded from friends for speeding too fast

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Whoops! :eek:

Nicole, by any chance yours is WJG XXXX?
By the look of the stickers and whatnot, you're none other than someone who lives VERY near to me.

No kidding.

Bayu Tasik 2, eh?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
nicole_nic,
So far, I've never been back stabbed by any Kia before. hahaha But I just got back stabbed by a new BMW 5 series(what seems like cos I'm no familiar with BMW models) with number plate PEG 5115, or something like that, , at about 3:30pm, on Seremban highway coming back from PD. He had his high beam on, and it was white. When he was approaching me, he turned on his right signal. I was on the fast lane half way over taking a stretch of cars at about 120kmh. He approached from so far, and in just a few seconds, his high beam was hiding behind my rear bumper. His front bumper was licking my rear bumper till I over toook the stretch of cars and made way for him.
After he over took me, he back stabbed every single car that was on the fast lane and every time he approached a car, he'll signal right. I wonder why.

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
satria_95 said:
nicole_nic,
So far, I've never been back stabbed by any Kia before. hahaha But I just got back stabbed by a new BMW 5 series(what seems like cos I'm no familiar with BMW models) with number plate PEG 5115, or something like that, , at about 3:30pm, on Seremban highway coming back from PD. He had his high beam on, and it was white. When he was approaching me, he turned on his right signal. I was on the fast lane half way over taking a stretch of cars at about 120kmh. He approached from so far, and in just a few seconds, his high beam was hiding behind my rear bumper. His front bumper was licking my rear bumper till I over toook the stretch of cars and made way for him.
After he over took me, he back stabbed every single car that was on the fast lane and every time he approached a car, he'll signal right. I wonder why.
guess thats a polite way of saying hey u upfront, i'm going fast & would like to overtake u.
rather than straight away giving the annoying Hi Beam & later 'honk'
coz some ppl don't even bother to look at the rearview mirror when they are on the right lane.
sometimes we think we are driving fast on it, but there are always faster cars.

just my 2 cents

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, recently i am starting to listen annoying noise coming from underside of my car dashboard.
Is there any shop recommended have the capability to eliminate this problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience