My experience in workshop.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haihhhh....pay rm3k plus for engine rebuild and need to fork out another rm1.7k for paint?...

wowww....even anak datuk oso koyak bro....

anyway, just be patience bro...people will get back what they give...just the matter of time...
if anak datuk ok la...mintak bpk je.....like me, $$$ all from sweat & hard work...
then other ppl take for granted..wtf....

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

bro wat goes around comes around! but hats off to you for being so patient! never just repaint the needed parts 1st! but car fine right! have a good check bro!
yeah...i believe in that....karma...
will update again tmr...

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
so bro have u check your ride yesterday! how was the workmanship! u puas hati?. do keep us updated ok..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
tq guys,

93na,
so far the workmanship ok la, he did a good job.....
but still early to say anything.....yesterday had no time to check throughly on the car....maybe will do it on fri evening......wattudu bro...shit happens....

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Sigh... but the cost increased 5 times due to you order more things yourself or that fellow transferred some cost to it? if 1k things at first then became 5k but nothing change then it's really fxxk up... just check carefully, sometime no need to give face to person who doesn't appreciate it...

all the best to you and your ride~~

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
Sorry to hear about ur problems Danzeterna, is it possibe for u to let me know which shop is this irresponsible mech is located and his name? so we can aviod more sad story, but i must say 9 out of 10 mechs in malaysia is like this. they charge their customer for their mistakes, i had few bad experience before myself with these kind of ppl.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Sorry to hear about ur problems Danzeterna, is it possibe for u to let me know which shop is this irresponsible mech is located and his name? so we can aviod more sad story, but i must say 9 out of 10 mechs in malaysia is like this. they charge their customer for their mistakes, i had few bad experience before myself with these kind of ppl.
tq bro...i think the shop name is mentioned in the 1st few pages
of this thread...i will reveal the shop name next week after i settle with him
on a few minor problems on my car 1st.....

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Sigh... but the cost increased 5 times due to you order more things yourself or that fellow transferred some cost to it? if 1k things at first then became 5k but nothing change then it's really fxxk up... just check carefully, sometime no need to give face to person who doesn't appreciate it...

all the best to you and your ride~~
but no choice bro...although i budget rm1k, but the bill came up to rm3k,
no choice...cos if i dont do it, the engine will gimme more major problems in the future,
the parts are not that expensive, the workmanship is expensive....cos v6 ma....
got no space in the engine bay to work, need to bring out the engine....

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Danz~~~~~~~~~~~~` i'm bek..... aaikss.. i thought he supposed to spray the car for you... why need to topup rm1.7k?? wtf......

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yo dd05 where u go so long MIA....nia...
anyways the story like this...the car out on mon...so after work i went to the wshop to deal bout the spraying, he told me the costs to spray the bumper, fender, side skirt & door is rm550, then i ask if whole car how much? he said rm1.7k, i said ok, i will only top up rm1k, he top up the rest. meaning he is willing to pay rm550, so he need to top up rm150 rite...he dowan...he say 'mana boleh bkn salah sya.', in my heart i say 'p**i mak.....trash my car summore say not his fault......at that time my blood boiling already....tot wanna tiu9 him, take my keys & fark off......but then rakesh called..haha.....so last2 x jadi.......

then i told him, ok fine. i will pay the bloody extra rm150, when can he send to the kedai cat.....then the farker say only next week can send...that day was monday, meaning i need to wait another week before can send for spraying, summore i dowan my car to be in the stupid wshop, manatau he use my car again & i cant afford him to have a 2nd accident.

i told him can keep the car in my hse 1st or not, then when the time comes u col me, i bring the car back, he say cannot, need to pay full amount of rm3k for the engine.....i almost goin burst already, but managed to keep calm.....i was so damn f**king pissed at that time....
so i called my fren, he also got kedai cat but in puncak alam, i asked how much to spray perdana he say rm1.5k, can kautim summore...i say ok.

then back to the mech, i told him to hell with him, since he gonna fork out the rm550, i told him minus it from the total costs of rm3068. He agreed.....so i paid him rm2518 in full. & brought home the car, but as i was exiting the wshop, the radio cant turn on, cos the kedai ketuk tauke did not pasang it back, my signal indicator no light, window washer no water...etc.....he said will fix it for me during this sat. i say ok, then how bout my side skirt? he say already order, need to wait 2-3 days, i said wtf...just go buy off the shelve at accs shop, last time i order my bumper bracket only need 1 day.....so my bloody side skirt u order from japan ah? no rite? just a normal spare part shop...he kept quite..i said ok make sure by sat all kautim i need to use the car.

once at home, lega already cos the car at my hand...i call up my fren again that owns the kedai cat, i said i cant afford the rm1.5 k to spray whole car, for now i just paint the door+side skirt, if got balance spray the boot, he say ok...rm300......

thts the story bro.
cilaka punya org...feel like beating the f**cker up...!!!

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
let's make it saturday bro... =)

sorri la bro danz.. busy with project ma... lolx..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
aiya dd05, just saw yr posting..
anywas, last sat i send my car back to the wshop, told him to fix my radio & signal indicator..
at 10am, i told him to complete all the stuff, & will collect the car at 7pm later.

so at 7pm when i went there, i tested my car, he did the signal indicator, just need to rewire to the headlamp, a 5min job & rewire my speakers to my amp below the seat, THE BUGGER DID NOT DO IT, i told him did he do my radio or not, he said yes, i asked did u test it or not? he said Ooo...yg tu x test lagi....i got f**king mad...i left the car there whole day, just do the signal indicator,....i said nvm...tmr (sunday) open or not, he say closed. ill come on mon then.

then yesterday on my way back to home, i passed by his wshop, he was OPEN, i called him to ask whether can i bring my car in or not? he said OOoo x blh la...sibuk....dtg esok saja la....in my heart, this f**kers got my money already, now dowan to do my car already...

but its ok la....u wanna play, i also can play the game ma,
i just filed a complaint to consumer rights, i wanna get back my hard earned rm2500.
if he wanna settle outside, i say ok la....i dowan u to repair my car anymore, not even touch my car, we settle for rm2k, if not we just c each other in court lo...

will get my feedback from TTPM, Tuntutan Tribunal Pengguna Msia within 3 days.
so stay tuned c whether i got a case or not, but if they want more proof, i have pics & police report, but havent collected from police station yet....
will do it if needed...

so wat u guys think? serve him right? or just let him go?

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
you have complained to the tribunal. that is the correct thing to do. good for you

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
that mech is just taking things for granted.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
true, he is taking me for a ride...all this while i keep quite..
doesnt mean he could take things for granted....cos actually im waiting for this day,
the day i could file a case against him.

i stated in the story, i wanted to sell my car at rm30k, thats y i overhauled the
engine & wanna spray the whole car, but the value of my car is now RM0, cos had an accident at the side....i cant sell my car.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro, just my opinion. I think this type of people odd to learn the lesson the hard way. When I read what you said and how he handle your car and yet you need to fork up so much money to repair your car due to his so call "Not my fault mistake" really made me mad. Is like what yeehau86 said, he is taking things for granted and thinking that u r easy to be bullied and not a no nonsense person.

Just file everything to Tuntutan Tribunal Pengguna Msia and collect all the evidence...wth man...making you pay RM3K+ for his mistakes. No matter how rich is one, majority will not agree to pay for his mistakes.

Is like "F u la, damage my car and expect me to pay arr?" If me I surely won't pay cuz I didn't ask u to do a test drive on drifting. What type of person is that...expect the victim to clear up his mess ka?

But I don't know much about court case things but I know is not cheap and sometimes results can be created if u know what i mean. Cuz my uncle had a court case before. So, u roughly will understand what i mean...

Just really celaka...a lot of man are no longer man la...made a mistake, admit it la.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Bro, just my opinion. I think this type of people odd to learn the lesson the hard way. When I read what you said and how he handle your car and yet you need to fork up so much money to repair your car due to his so call "Not my fault mistake" really made me mad. Is like what yeehau86 said, he is taking things for granted and thinking that u r easy to be bullied and not a no nonsense person.

Just file everything to Tuntutan Tribunal Pengguna Msia and collect all the evidence...wth man...making you pay RM3K+ for his mistakes. No matter how rich is one, majority will not agree to pay for his mistakes.

Is like "F u la, damage my car and expect me to pay arr?" If me I surely won't pay cuz I didn't ask u to do a test drive on drifting. What type of person is that...expect the victim to clear up his mess ka?

But I don't know much about court case things but I know is not cheap and sometimes results can be created if u know what i mean. Cuz my uncle had a court case before. So, u roughly will understand what i mean...

Just really celaka...a lot of man are no longer man la...made a mistake, admit it la.
i agree with u bro....cos i used to be close to them....but
after they did this to me, i already tawar hati, i feel like giving them a slap when i c them...
but i try to control, i dowan to argue or fight, after become bigger trouble, just do the professional way. haih...i dunno y the hell he drive my car so fast after done overhaul....?
& my car is not a RWD, its a FWD dammit, how can it drift.....stupid mech.!!

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

ok guys,
the TTPM officer called me, i have a case, the hearing is on the 9th May 2010
at the mall, level 16. 9am.

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
There you go bro.Your hearing at TTPM which area?

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Wah..at kpdnkk putra palace kl.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've already posted this question over at other automotive forums, so i hope it's ok to post here.

How do you actually determine that the clutch needs replacing?

If you depress the clutch pedal and it feels hard (needs more effort than
usual to depress), does it mean it needs replacing? A mechanic told me that
I need to replace it soonest.

Is he telling the truth?

Another thing I noticed is that almost all the time when I change gear, the moment when I press the accelerator...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience