my amp hot hot lah~

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by ken12292703@Oct 13 2004, 20:30
Hie,

Another opinion, why not you screw both of that amps at the back of your woofer box? This is what i am running on now. I screw a amp at the back of the woofer box to safe some space. :) Just my opinion.
kekeke brother :D ,mine is atos,after i put my woofer box,juz left bout 15cm sumthing then kena the door,so if i screw amp on bhind it,then habis loh,my woofer face wif door ,air cant come out smoothly,sounds kantoi loh :P :P :P

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Forgot to mention, PC fan is 12V so don't worry.

IF you are not sure and don't really believe, go to the computer shop and ask for RM4 - RM5 fan. The fan is about 3 inches. Then look at the back, it is written, DC BRUSHLESS DC12V 0.10A. It will come with a socket with 4 holes. There will be 2 wires from the fan to the socket. One red and one black. Remove the socket away and left 2 wires, that red and black. If you want to play play and try then tap the red to the (+) and black to the (-) of the battery.

I think don't have to put on off larr, just tap the (+) to the remote and (-) to the ground of your amp. When amp off then fan off. :)

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Originally posted by sotplugDESIGNER+Oct 13 2004, 20:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sotplugDESIGNER @ Oct 13 2004, 20:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ken12292703@Oct 13 2004, 20:30
Hie,

Another opinion, why not you screw both of that amps at the back of your woofer box? This is what i am running on now. I screw a amp at the back of the woofer box to safe some space. :) Just my opinion.
kekeke brother :D ,mine is atos,after i put my woofer box,juz left bout 15cm sumthing then kena the door,so if i screw amp on bhind it,then habis loh,my woofer face wif door ,air cant come out smoothly,sounds kantoi loh :P :P :P [/b][/quote]
Aisehh man, your holes at the back ahh. :( Sorry, mine at the top, so screw them at the back ok. :) Kepala Pusing already. :lol: Happy day...

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by ken12292703@Oct 13 2004, 20:37
Forgot to mention, PC fan is 12V so don't worry.

IF you are not sure and don't really believe, go to the computer shop and ask for RM4 - RM5 fan. The fan is about 3 inches. Then look at the back, it is written, DC BRUSHLESS DC12V 0.10A. It will come with a socket with 4 holes. There will be 2 wires from the fan to the socket. One red and one black. Remove the socket away and left 2 wires, that red and black. If you want to play play and try then tap the red to the (+) and black to the (-) of the battery.

I think don't have to put on off larr, just tap the (+) to the remote and (-) to the ground of your amp. When amp off then fan off. :)
can try try,but scare nanti strike or wat...battery kantoi,hahaha :P

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Don't worry, just be careful, DIY maa, just find something SAFE for example an old battery or something. If you don't short them it'll be no problem. Just be safe. Play play out of your car if you are scared. :lol:

tolytoy

Sep 13, 2004
haha i m lousy in all this technical stuff.. i was planing to do this long long time ago.. but i have no guts and the skill to do it.. i live in subang.. if u manage to mod ur amp.. would u mind changin my amp's FAN? my amp punya fan like chiplak 1.. hehe mayb because my amp is really chiplak.. blast my ice my amp less than 30min off liao.. zzzz the fuse at the amp burned dy.. stupid amp.. BTW, my amp use only for my 2 10' woofer

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Muahahahhaha

buy those turbine fans that cool those AMDs down. Cost about RM130.It looks like a air plane turbine. WOOWHWHHHHHHH. Sure cool. :lol:

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
Originally posted by tolytoy@Oct 19 2004, 01:30
haha i m lousy in all this technical stuff.. i was planing to do this long long time ago.. but i have no guts and the skill to do it.. i live in subang.. if u manage to mod ur amp.. would u mind changin my amp's FAN? my amp punya fan like chiplak 1.. hehe mayb because my amp is really chiplak.. blast my ice my amp less than 30min off liao.. zzzz the fuse at the amp burned dy.. stupid amp.. BTW, my amp use only for my 2 10' woofer
Highly likely you are runnign yoru amp below recommended load levels.. probably u are runingn ur amp in 2 ohms which makes it too hot to handle.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what options do i have if i want to look for auto gearbox to replace my current auto gearbox?what choices do i have? move 3 speed? good ka?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience