Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

evo bumper, wira bonet, headlamps for sale (condition Like New) photo inside

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
hi guys, ladies...

im letting go the below parts, as i 've already changed to Evo2 head.

Items for sale:

Evo bumper
(original evo bumper, condition superB no dents or cracks, paint is metalic Grey no scraches or anything. come with railing, and this is already modified to Fit Stock proton means it can fit Evo chasis and proton chasis. so u dont have to pay for modification as ive already modified it nicely. Condition is SuperB ofcourse)

Wira Bonet
(Metalic Grey, no scrach or dents, Original bonet clean from inside n outside)

Wira headlamps (SE style) + fully Smoked Signals
(no scrach or crack, Original BOSCH type headlamps, Singals look great n no problem at all)

Evo look alike BIG Spotlight also up for grab if u wanna take the evo bumper together as optional

Actual photos, Items now at home, if ur confirm transportation and delivery can be arranged from my side with in Kl area.

[email protected]
or PM me here

Last edited:

jem4g91

Known Member
Apr 21, 2006
pm me the bonet price.....or want to swap with satria bonet...black color....

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
best price for bumper...serious buyer...if price is reasonable :)

Thaiguy

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
bro.....how much u letting go the item..? interested.....here...pls pm

ozalkl

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2005
www.newmediaiq.com
dude... if u modify ur sport rims, jpj still can kacau you if they want.. anything not stock condition they can argue with you... if u wanna think this way... i belive there is alot of posts in this forum for JPJ rules and if u wanna play JDM u got to know where u stand and how far u wanna convert. thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This was something I did a while ago. I realised that the hot air from the radiator fan blows directly at the air filter and this will cause the air intake tempreature to be high. I had a hose that channels air from a scoop from under the car so I though that building a heat shield around the filter would b a great idea. the details are at http://post-spm.blogspot.com/2005_02_06_post-spm_archive.html. scroll down a bit to look at the pictures. I used some old aluminium sheets that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience