Idiot Drivers

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
No wonder... thanked god i did not buy that !!

no wonder my model friend had a fatal accident with her viva, topple but she is alright...

guys, is it idiot driver or not?

those construction or cleaner workers do not put cone on the road or any warning cause people who speed or did not saw them hit them by accident?
that depends wether there already got "Construction Area Ahead" warning be4 hand @ not, still it is compulsory to have cones, barrier etc. around site. can complain to CIDB & have the co. to pay fine. that is what I know.

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
that depends wether there already got "Construction Area Ahead" warning be4 hand @ not, still it is compulsory to have cones, barrier etc. around site. can complain to CIDB & have the co. to pay fine. that is what I know.
No cone nothing, very common under the bridge at Ikano !!

I see many drivers evade from those people sweeping...

No cone nothing, very common under the bridge at Ikano !!

I see many drivers evade from those people sweeping...
last time nearly hit some telekom worker.
stupid worker to only set up cone at the project site when u know that u are working on a road with a bend.
u shouldnset up cone for at lest 100m earlier.

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
last time nearly hit some telekom worker.
stupid worker to only set up cone at the project site when u know that u are working on a road with a bend.
u shouldnset up cone for at lest 100m earlier.
all those people are supposedly have been train with CIDB on all safety procedures regardless what type of work they r doing, but u know common M'sian attitude when talking bout safety, let alone them foreigners, it's all just a joke.

This one is a good one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm impressed.

I think in Malaysia we have to drive Pick-Up Truck, too many idiot drivers and parkers. With Pick Up Truck, this can be done with no paint damages on our car...especially if ada bull bar.

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
I think in Malaysia we have to drive Pick-Up Truck, too many idiot drivers and parkers. With Pick Up Truck, this can be done with no paint damages on our car...especially if ada bull bar.
i also notice there are SOME IDIOTS on pickup trucks lately !!!

scary ones are with J and D no plates

i also notice there are SOME IDIOTS on pickup trucks lately !!!

scary ones are with J and D no plates
J majority, no matter what they drive, seems to be their signature already. Reckless/Idiot drivers.

all those people are supposedly have been train with CIDB on all safety procedures regardless what type of work they r doing, but u know common M'sian attitude when talking bout safety, let alone them foreigners, it's all just a joke.
Yup, agree with you. Those workers never listen one. or they just think that these things will never happen to them....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

This one is a good one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm impressed.

Time to sell mouse deer and buy a truck......:driver:

Yup, agree with you. Those workers never listen one. or they just think that these things will never happen to them....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Time to sell mouse deer and buy a truck......:driver:
Ya, got once my mousedeer was block by a double parker Alza, I honk for like 10mins to 15 mins at least and no one show up. Wanted to reverse by pushing it out, but too bad is too big for me to push. No power, :rofl:

I vote D for the worst drivers as ive seen many of them in Kelantan. very hot tempered too
While N ones also very reckless, especially if young drivers.

Judging idiotic level by number plate meh? In not from NS but I own a N plate car woh...
Not all la haha! Just commonly bump into a few J & N plates usually banyak ganas. :rofl:
But now I think judge by car in terms of majority will be Vios, Myvi, Almera.

Nowadays really bump into many Almera, keep tailgating ppl like as though their car banyak fast with Impul and Nismo Kit.

Not all la haha! Just commonly bump into a few J & N plates usually banyak ganas. :rofl:
But now I think judge by car in terms of majority will be Vios, Myvi, Almera.

Nowadays really bump into many Almera, keep tailgating ppl like as though their car banyak fast with Impul and Nismo Kit.
That is also because more Vois, Myvi and Almera on the road......hahhahhaha:driver:

Yet majority are young lads. As young as student. Nowadays, teens are luckier. Parents buy them brand new cars. RM90K at least which is Vios. While we the most only make appt to use parent's car. But before that, did take public transport like bus, KTM, LRT and even taxi.

I only got my mom's 1984 Toyota LE, used to mod it & terrorize LDP with the black hatchback corolla SE during my time :driver:

YYC

Dec 30, 2007
What a lucky guys you people. I used to terrorise the terrain dirt tracks in the rubber estate using a 1978 49cc single-cylinder air-cooled 2-stroke 4.4hp@6,000rpm 5.4nm@5,000rpm 3-speed sequential gearbox with modded rear gear for max torque blue Suzuki FR50 during my school time. Sweeping the dusty dirt road corner was so damn fun. Oh that was my mum's ride.

Especially for those living in these areas, please be extra alert.
There has been a lot of robbery/kidnap cases in the Bandar
Utama/Subang/USJ/Sunway areas. Suspected gang operating: Camry Gang up
to 8 members in different cars at different times.

Modus Operandi - at anytime but mostly during the day. They would
stalk
you and as you drive to your gate, "kidnap" you, take you to the ATM -
sometimes several and withdraw money. So, if you do have several ATMs,
just keep 1 on you and not all...