Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i want a regular combo set :wavey:

lo0se3r

Oct 21, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Toyoto Sucks balls. =P

AE86 is awesome, but Takumi Tax from Initial D makes it not worth it anymore.

Honda is so much more reliable and powerful than Toyota
I am driving a Honda Integra DA9 1992 year, compare with the Corolla of the year 1992, I munch them in half.
=)

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
u see....when initial d come out...i mean the fifth stage...if got la...if takumi then chged to subaru then the version 4-5-6 price sure go up like gunung...dunno ae86 price will go downhill o not

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
the war continues~~ haha...why suddenly someone wanna flame honda thread with this kinda topic arr...

honda = small cc high HP...good FF handling..reliable engine also...
toyota = quality with luxury design
nissan = bigger cc and monster HP
mazda = best for their rotary engine
subaru = boxer power
proton = cheap...with quality that sucks...

and the list goes on....

AtukFC

Known Member
May 1, 2006
Toyoto Sucks balls. =P

AE86 is awesome, but Takumi Tax from Initial D makes it not worth it anymore.

Honda is so much more reliable and powerful than Toyota
I am driving a Honda Integra DA9 1992 year, compare with the Corolla of the year 1992, I munch them in half.
=)
What Corolla type & engine.? If 92 Corolla model i think SEG rite.? & if stock engines
jez 1.3 cc (4E-FE), 1.6 cc (4A-FE) & 1.5 (5A-FE import model) so what engines u
compare with Honda Integra DA9 1992 with engine 1.6 L ZC @ 1.6 L B16A @ 1.7 L
@ B17A1 @ 1.8 L @ B18A1.? All of list Integra DA9 engines not fair compare wif SEG
92 model coz not same level jez go to Levin 92, Trueno 92 etc powered by 4AGE/
4AGZE..i'm sure u not feel difference too much.!
:thefinger:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Honda no good cause its a theif magnet a.k.a beautiful car hahaha :rofl:

Have you ever stopped to look at a corolla SEG? No kan?
But a slammed EG... Huhuhu :thefinger:

oly

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Lumut
Visit site
this is a subjective question jin..as evryone have their own preferences and 'revulsion' toward certain brands.

for me, honda - vtec gearbox is very fragile... honda needs to cryo-treat the syncros for their future cars..then should be ok to hantam 9000rpm.

the rest of honda built cars - superb. the vtec technology is niche and no match by other variable valve timing copycats LOL.
actually...honda is copying this idea from other car manufacturer...:thefinger:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Yes, but variable valve timing? Honda started designing variable valve timing on their bikes in 1983, what about alfa?

Damn fake lah honda copy -.-"

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Yes, but variable valve timing? Honda started designing variable valve timing on their bikes in 1983, what about alfa?

Damn fake lah honda copy -.-"
Haha eh you are right, Alfa invented theirs in 1980 :rofl: my bad...

Oh wells.

Honda took a good a good technology and made it even better hahahaha :thefinger:. I <3 Honda!!!

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
True true... Infact theyre the only guys that still bother to use/make it. RX7 FTW :rofl:

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
cannot compare with 4agze...their r froced induct

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

cannot compare with 4agze...their r forced induct

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Honda no good cause its a theif magnet a.k.a beautiful car hahaha :rofl:

Have you ever stopped to look at a corolla SEG? No kan?
But a slammed EG... Huhuhu :thefinger:
seg like this mm.jpg jjj.jpg i will stopped n have a look...:driver::smokin:

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
Yes... i will stop and look.. Then wtf... Wat a stupid toyobaru make-up. Another case of badge envy... atleast stick to TRD... :hmmmm::hmmmm:

We hondas atleast a true honda freaks even though our gf/wife ass had to endure stiff absorbers.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bird9799

Apr 29, 2006
Every maker have their own strenght and weakness. For Honda, I think the engine is faster than toyota and is hard for a toyota to follow honda. This is due to the design of the engine are totally different and more fuel effecient. I drive honda and toyota before, I can feel both pros and cons. In terms of interior, I would say Honda giving better value like design and material are up to the standard and no cost cutting on the components. Thanks.

Xen|x

Known Member
Aug 28, 2006
Taiping, Perak
Vtec very lousy compare to M-power... sound also more garang.. power no match at all lo... price ar.. no need mention lo...

Hehehe...

But I still love Honda.. Hehehe.. Now owns two Honda.. Earning to add more to my collection.. Hehehe

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Every maker have their own strenght and weakness. For Honda, I think the engine is faster than toyota and is hard for a toyota to follow honda. This is due to the design of the engine are totally different and more fuel effecient. I drive honda and toyota before, I can feel both pros and cons. In terms of interior, I would say Honda giving better value like design and material are up to the standard and no cost cutting on the components. Thanks.
Dont forget about 4AGE toyota blacktop engine. 11K rpm sap sap sui.

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
lhanciaou laa....

honda cars all for medium pocket ah beng...go there open vtec...go here open vtec...using noisy exhaust summore...like rempit ony...

honda cars sikit2 gearbox krakkkk rakkk....change 3 times a year oso kenot solved...

ranciau la honda...power dreaming...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
lhanciaou laa....

honda cars all for medium pocket ah beng...go there open vtec...go here open vtec...using noisy exhaust summore...like rempit ony...

honda cars sikit2 gearbox krakkkk rakkk....change 3 times a year oso kenot solved...

NSX,S2K,Integra,Accord Euro-R....=ah beng cars??:confused:

Xen|x

Known Member
Aug 28, 2006
Taiping, Perak
NSX = Ah beng.. Vodka also driving NSX lo.. He super beng..
S2K = Remember that Ah Beng who park at OKU parking? Somemore occupied two parking site.
Integra = To long to be list which Beng is driving it..
Euro-R = Can;t recall what the Ah Beng name...

hehehehe

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
lhanciaou laa....

basketz, u wont be saying all this if your vtec tak kena curik. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm a huge music buff. I play the piano and have an ear that'll catch the softest of sounds that'll irritate the hell out of me if I don't fix it. So naturally I'm extremely fussy about my sound systems. Pair that with my love for cars, I thought it would only be appropriate that I do a DIY on how to install an in-car-sound system.

Note - I have not forgotten about the brake DIY and coolant DIY, it'll come a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience