Honda no good??? Why???

AtukFC

May 1, 2006
old car of honda still got many ppl buy it juz like ef and eg or some other else...
so honda still exits in msia wat :biggrin:

AE86, KE70, KP61, KP60, TE71 etc still lots of fans bro then oldest compare EF or EG..:thefinger::thefinger:

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
go youtube..type hot version...2 sub show...ae86 club and vtec club...inside keiichi even will ask do u have a vtec? its all about vtec yo..

but i really wonder y honda still make small displacement engine while toyota already making big cc to compete in gt races...no doubt the nsx is good but those newer lexus sc and nissan gtr has so much newer tech at their disposal

AtukFC

May 1, 2006
No need to refer U Tube coz i already have this DVD wat Volume U want..I not missed buy
every episode from 2007 - 2009 bro, magazine like Hot Version, GTR, Spec R, Option, Honda
Tuning, PRO etc include local mag more than 200 unit I have too..

I know wat U said bout Keiichi but dun forget dis guy also have AE86, he like Supra too..

dcloo

May 11, 2005
It's the matter of each manufacturer's image.
Honda - power seekers
Toyota - luxury urban looks

Not every girls care how powerful their cars are.

just my 2 cent
Agree with you :rofl:

get a NXS/S2000 and A lexus LS460/Mark X

so days time you could comfort ride night time you can wreck your ride

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
didnt u c i mention hot version got ae86 club? btw...y buy when u can get it free..zzzz
my point is not saying toyota good o bad....is just tat honda r so darn famous bcoz of vtec...look at those ridiculous selling price of EK n EG nowadays...
yes..toyota made vr good engines too...like the bullet prof 2jz which u can just slam in big turbo n make like 600horse wit the stock internal witout breaking a sweat...the beams engine...lovely...

i can say tat toyota really make more comfortable car...n their lexus range is just superb...my fren mark x has vr comfort ride...another 1 has a GS300 in spore which i havent got a chance 2 ride yet...

but have u seen MRS wit k20a? AE86 with F20C? Lotus K20a? since u got all the dvd...guess u muz have plenty of knowledge

keisukosan

Aug 18, 2006
No need to refer U Tube coz i already have this DVD wat Volume U want..I not missed buy
every episode from 2007 - 2009 bro, magazine like Hot Version, GTR, Spec R, Option, Honda
Tuning, PRO etc include local mag more than 200 unit I have too..

I know wat U said bout Keiichi but dun forget dis guy also have AE86, he like Supra too..
Bro,where u get hot version and honda tuning mag?i wanna buy it juz duno where have it oni...i collect spec r,option and option hk oni.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

didnt u c i mention hot version got ae86 club? btw...y buy when u can get it free..zzzz
my point is not saying toyota good o bad....is just tat honda r so darn famous bcoz of vtec...look at those ridiculous selling price of EK n EG nowadays...
yes..toyota made vr good engines too...like the bullet prof 2jz which u can just slam in big turbo n make like 600horse wit the stock internal witout breaking a sweat...the beams engine...lovely...

i can say tat toyota really make more comfortable car...n their lexus range is just superb...my fren mark x has vr comfort ride...another 1 has a GS300 in spore which i havent got a chance 2 ride yet...

but have u seen MRS wit k20a? AE86 with F20C? Lotus K20a? since u got all the dvd...guess u muz have plenty of knowledge
agreed with it.... lolx
still love the honda fit with k20a :burnout:

ahxun^^

Dec 23, 2007
There is always pros and cons in every car as well as engine.
Beauty is in the eye of beholder.
Why can't we just appreciate the japanese R&D in each century, rather than competing among each other?
Come on, no matter how great your car and engine are, there is always someone faster than you.
Just chill, and enjoy the process of modifying.

My apology if i offended anyone here. :shakehands:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
weiiii...
why not open a new Thread...called

[ Toyota no good??? Why??? ]

inside Toyota Forum...then we'll see what's their response ...

it's a back to back episode...
then we all can sit back, relax and enjoy the moment while eating pop-corn...watch all this never ending stories... :wavey:

any one want some pop corn ? :D

Nobody
Dec 21, 2005
i want a regular combo set :wavey:

lo0se3r

Oct 21, 2009
Toyoto Sucks balls. =P

AE86 is awesome, but Takumi Tax from Initial D makes it not worth it anymore.

Honda is so much more reliable and powerful than Toyota
I am driving a Honda Integra DA9 1992 year, compare with the Corolla of the year 1992, I munch them in half.
=)

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
u see....when initial d come out...i mean the fifth stage...if got la...if takumi then chged to subaru then the version 4-5-6 price sure go up like gunung...dunno ae86 price will go downhill o not

camshaft

Nov 3, 2006
the war continues~~ haha...why suddenly someone wanna flame honda thread with this kinda topic arr...

honda = small cc high HP...good FF handling..reliable engine also...
toyota = quality with luxury design
nissan = bigger cc and monster HP
mazda = best for their rotary engine
subaru = boxer power
proton = cheap...with quality that sucks...

and the list goes on....

AtukFC

May 1, 2006
Toyoto Sucks balls. =P

AE86 is awesome, but Takumi Tax from Initial D makes it not worth it anymore.

Honda is so much more reliable and powerful than Toyota
I am driving a Honda Integra DA9 1992 year, compare with the Corolla of the year 1992, I munch them in half.
=)
What Corolla type & engine.? If 92 Corolla model i think SEG rite.? & if stock engines
jez 1.3 cc (4E-FE), 1.6 cc (4A-FE) & 1.5 (5A-FE import model) so what engines u
compare with Honda Integra DA9 1992 with engine 1.6 L ZC @ 1.6 L B16A @ 1.7 L
@ B17A1 @ 1.8 L @ B18A1.? All of list Integra DA9 engines not fair compare wif SEG
92 model coz not same level jez go to Levin 92, Trueno 92 etc powered by 4AGE/
4AGZE..i'm sure u not feel difference too much.!
:thefinger: