hilarous comments frm team city...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Call me lah, sei Fat gor we go eat...I went down to KL you also don't want to come out...

Mickey, you better be careful with him...since you very long time didn't see him already....he's been going to Thai very often....Don't know what he doing there....hint* surgery:rofl::rofl:

Fat gor, I tell your other half....Sky..Muahahaha
Post constructive comments, muahahahaa!!!:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

hey, now i know fatality are fatimah. :biggrin: long time no see. hows life ??? when come out yam ca??? Z CruZ here remember ??? hehe
Harlo, damm long already never see you too! See you all next month yea:biggrin::biggrin:

samchewj

Jan 15, 2007
Post constructive comments, muahahahaa!!!:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Harlo, damm long already never see you too! See you all next month yea:biggrin::biggrin:
ya lo ya lo. miss our day. when we go :driver: karting le... sms me ya :proud::proud::proud:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fat gor, don't pinch me lah....

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Wah.. you two now sit side by side? we should left you both alone then..

*CABUT!!!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if the name is cleared and merely a TT (blow water) talk among friends...lets stop this issue/discussion here...

just drive with care and consideration to others on the road....cheerz

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah.. you two now sit side by side? we should left you both alone then..

*CABUT!!!
No~~I don't sit with Fat gor....he sit with Sky and Jin wan...Muahahaha

samchewj

Jan 15, 2007
just my personal option ya,i think this thread should close ya :cheers: thanks to all person who understanding ya.

tham1979

Aug 6, 2005
KL
If owning a luxury or sport car n not showing it off ,then why owning it ? dont drive out lah .. park inside ur living hall ... and why some ppl wanna park their car in the main entrance of a mall / hotel to show off ?? just park at back lane will do lah... beside, if a ferrari or lambo or hummer passing by you, do u look n envy at the car and think how am i going to own that car?? if yes, then u also have the sense of showing off ur ride ..

if scare ppl steal ur car, then dont buy imported luxury car ... drive a P brand of car ... sure very safe ...

im driving a Golf GTI and always proud of it especially when pretty chickss looking at me & my humble ride...... as simple as that ..

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
Its good if u have at least a humble ride to show....my case....drive old junk, pl dont get near but looked wid a weird expression.. especially when doing a turn , the 2 way is so tight that it beat like a drum so loud that some felt its going to fall apart.. kakakaka...

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
u now whats much cooler than owing a import car?? to tapau an import car with a local car haha, some of u guys who own the milions horse car, doesnt mean u guys are a good driver u know, u can go fast on the straight i mean really fast than when come to a corner ayo... and sometime u guys think u own an expensive sports car, u dont have to use ur signal and ignore road ethic??? damn... i saw a ferrari dat day( i was just driving a satria btw) and at nkve he's using the right lane(smart tag lane) but i was using the 2nd smart tag lane and that bugger realize that the right lane was crowded so i was just left of his rear tyre and he suddenly wanted to change lane almost hitting me, and i realize this but as because he didint signal F#CK im not giving way and after he realize that im not giving way he brakes.:thefinger:

and there's a lot more ignorant ppl with rich parents thought they own an expensive sport car they can do whatever they like haha, a sport car or any car is just a clothing u are wearing, the brain of the car is the driver.. so how u drive reflect on ur mentality and ur level of intellgience.. so dont ever think ppl wit expensive car is a better driver and that the art of driving and going fast is every driver rights no matter what car they are driving...if u are those kind of guy saying ala y u want to mod kancil only maaa how fast,ala kancil also nak bwk laju, or kancil also mau layan corner ke? kancil mau bukak club gak ke?? u are not a driver but only a poser with money :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
If owning a luxury or sport car n not showing it off ,then why owning it ? dont drive out lah .. park inside ur living hall ... and why some ppl wanna park their car in the main entrance of a mall / hotel to show off ?? just park at back lane will do lah... beside, if a ferrari or lambo or hummer passing by you, do u look n envy at the car and think how am i going to own that car?? if yes, then u also have the sense of showing off ur ride ..

if scare ppl steal ur car, then dont buy imported luxury car ... drive a P brand of car ... sure very safe ...

im driving a Golf GTI and always proud of it especially when pretty chickss looking at me & my humble ride...... as simple as that ..
Bro, they are not talking about luxury and sports car...:rofl::rofl:

u now whats much cooler than owing a import car?? to tapau an import car with a local car haha, some of u guys who own the milions horse car, doesnt mean u guys are a good driver u know, u can go fast on the straight i mean really fast than when come to a corner ayo... and sometime u guys think u own an expensive sports car, u dont have to use ur signal and ignore road ethic??? damn... i saw a ferrari dat day( i was just driving a satria btw) and at nkve he's using the right lane(smart tag lane) but i was using the 2nd smart tag lane and that bugger realize that the right lane was crowded so i was just left of his rear tyre and he suddenly wanted to change lane almost hitting me, and i realize this but as because he didint signal F#CK im not giving way and after he realize that im not giving way he brakes.:thefinger:

and there's a lot more ignorant ppl with rich parents thought they own an expensive sport car they can do whatever they like haha, a sport car or any car is just a clothing u are wearing, the brain of the car is the driver.. so how u drive reflect on ur mentality and ur level of intellgience.. so dont ever think ppl wit expensive car is a better driver and that the art of driving and going fast is every driver rights no matter what car they are driving...if u are those kind of guy saying ala y u want to mod kancil only maaa how fast,ala kancil also nak bwk laju, or kancil also mau layan corner ke? kancil mau bukak club gak ke?? u are not a driver but only a poser with money :biggrin:
'u now whats much cooler than owing a import car?? to tapau an import car with a local car haha' confusing statement....:confused: :rofl:

Bro luqae, to share your encounter of idiots driver please post here.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/315775-noob-drivers.html

or here
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/your-shots/85069-idiot-drivers.html

By the way, everything is cleared already. Culprits is DC5...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
DC5 ar?? bukan City meh ???? hahaha

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
DD05, DC5 not TC.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
oh okok... hehehe... my bad... :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Since everything is cleared now. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience