Zenden Bullet/Twister Exhust Part

Engine and Performance

Zenden Bullet/Twister Exhust Part

kent20

Feb 18, 2005
my waja Auto original come with 2 covertor...
i already changed both any one wanna test the different can call
me KL area any time...

kent20

Feb 18, 2005
netken said:
kent20,

can u prepare 1 for my car? how do i get to kepong? need ur kedai exhaust to install for me leh'
brother,that is any kedai exhaust can install one,market installation charge all fix RM30 for 1 bullet....if u come kepong then ur patrol already gona,why not u just install on the exhaust shop that near by ur area,and i send u the bullet...more easy right?

netken

Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
okay.. will see how it goes first... got usually the kedai potong exhaust promote their own bullet.. so when u bring ur own bullet..

their not very the happy liao.. :D

Isis

Oct 29, 2004
Kepong Baru, KL
www.lifeisalesson.com
how much power increase will there be?

i'm still a newbie here, so where do this bullet go again? does it replace the CAT?

will it be very noise after installation? the noise like how? loud-high-tones-pitch or deep-hum?

stock_kancil

Apr 19, 2005
Rawang
need ur recomendation..

holla kent!

hei, did zanden got others performance part? it is good if i can change the whole set of my stock exhaust system. :)

kent20

Feb 18, 2005
Isis said:
how much power increase will there be?

i'm still a newbie here, so where do this bullet go again? does it replace the CAT?

will it be very noise after installation? the noise like how? loud-high-tones-pitch or deep-hum?
Just a little information on this new Zenden Twiste/Bullet
Catalytic Converter is also known as 'bullet' .. that is its real name... short form. A catalytic converter is a device that uses a catalyst to convert three harmful compounds in car exhaust into harmless compounds. It is a pollution-control device placed in the exhaust system of an automobile.
In a catalytic converter, the catalyst (in the form of platinum and palladium) is coated onto a ceramic honeycomb or ceramic beads that are housed in a muffler-like package attached to the exhaust pipe. The catalyst helps to convert carbon monoxide into carbon dioxide. It converts the hydrocarbons into carbon dioxide and water. It also converts the nitrogen oxides back into nitrogen and oxygen.
All new car抯 uses Catalytic Converter which are but just 憂ormal?Catalytic Converter? Under control by the government, our car does not give us the full performance using this OEM Catalytic Converter. But by replacing the original Catalytic Converter withZenden Twister / Bullet, we can upgrad the pickup performance for our car.Zenden Twister is so named because of it's internal design. Unlike normal catalytic converter which are straight in design (internally), Zenden Twister designed adopt a swirling design (internal)! Because of this unique design, we get more boost and power.

it just replace and upgrat your original Cat_convertor,so no noise will be provide...also will help to reduce the noise for big muffler

kent20

Feb 18, 2005
stock_kancil said:
holla kent!

hei, did zanden got others performance part? it is good if i can change the whole set of my stock exhaust system. :)
we have fullset exhaust system for your car...but just let's me know u major on pick up or top speed

stock_kancil

Apr 19, 2005
Rawang
kent20 said:
we have fullset exhaust system for your car...but just let's me know u major on pick up or top speed
prefer pick up. but, if can get both of it, i'll be more happy. ;)

tell me the spec k!

thanks for reply.

plugtop

Jan 14, 2005
kent...
where is ur actual location....n do u provide any installation?

mrashidi

Mar 14, 2005
shah alam
Kent,
interested with your product. how can I meet you. I stay in Shah Alam & work at bkt. jalil. I wanna buy this bullet for my wira auto, if suitable. one more thing, can I see your front & rear lower arm product for wira 1.8 (maybe i'll buy it from you, hehehhehee). pm me please. thanks

will we get better handling with the anti roll bar connect to absorber?
or connect to lower arm bar better? :huh: