Zenden Bullet/Twister Exhust Part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

markii

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
this bullet definitely works...for those of u who have doubts, this is 1 excellent product. before i using piping all the way till muffler. very loud and lousy low end power. now when bullet fixed already, good low end and also noise decrease significantly. for my case, im using an auto car.and yeap, it is also way cheaper and better than cap ayam brand.
my current setup
extractor---piping---bullet---piping---s flow muffler
extremely satisfied

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
markii said:
this bullet definitely works...for those of u who have doubts, this is 1 excellent product. before i using piping all the way till muffler. very loud and lousy low end power. now when bullet fixed already, good low end and also noise decrease significantly. for my case, im using an auto car.and yeap, it is also way cheaper and better than cap ayam brand.
my current setup
extractor---piping---bullet---piping---s flow muffler
extremely satisfied
extractor---piping---bullet---piping---Straight Flow muffler how? if for manual car?

pud_oi

Mar 11, 2006

for gen2 how much?
where you install?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
hello kent.

can u quote me a twister bullet and a silencer bullet.
the twister bullet to replace the catalitic converter and the ilencer bullet to replace the oem silencer bullet.
i need to fit a v6 auto standard with oem piping.
the size would be 2"-2.25".

i've already fitted a 'panther' brand twister bullet but its giving me some kind of metal hissing sound.
don't know if its normal or a defect.
and further more the shop asking me to change to a different 'Japan' made bullet which i have to top up more money.

ur shop is in setapak rite?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
bro kent20..

this months end i seriously need to buy ur bullet..early this month i changed to straight flow muffler and remove the cat..dam noisy...please spare me one of your miracle bullet..thanks...

Gallop

May 30, 2006
Bro, i bet this stuff is good 4 vtec sound/power? Do u hav 2.5' inlet? what is the price???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got a slight prob here...once in a while the reading will go crazy...as if the thing is faulty....but after a while its back to normal....it happened recently....does it mean the sensor is showing sign of faulty?or the sensor attachment is loose?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience