Cars for sale

WTS Subaru Forester 2.5T 2010 (Urgent)

recca82

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Klang
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm helping a friend to sell his car as he is migrating overseas early July, so he URGENTLY needs to sell of his car. Serious buyers please PM/SMS/call me directly (preferably SMS) for immediate view of the car. Car is in immaculate condition, just serviced last week for 48k km, warranty still available till Nov 2012.

Owner has changed some parts on his car which is listed below:

Car specs:
- 2.5 Turbo Subaru Forester (Fully Imported from Japan)
- Mesh Grille (RM1k -changed)
- Throttle Controller (RM2k - changed)
- 230 HP, 320 TORQUE
- 8 Airbags
- Nice No Plate (WTE ***)
- Standard 17" rims

Normally used as weekend car.

I can show you the registration card as well as he provided me the picture but i will only provide to REALLY serious buyers and the car is fully serviced by MotorImage. Cheers!!

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
A bit above what I m willing to pay considering motor image has dropped price for new my12 car to $170k in anticipation of Ckd in q4 this year. What is your best price, if far from my budget then I will not trouble you coming to pj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in 1998, Mclaren introduced its two-seater Formula One car to enable VIPs and members of the media to understand the demands of a modern Grand Prix car. Since then, nothing has been heard and the Mclaren two-seater dubbed the MP4-98T has quite literally disappeared from public view. But Mclaren effectively gave the rest of the world something to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience