What are these meters for

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Bump: yo papa, kancil's arrow dynamics are like a block trying to go fast.. for a 120Y it's whole lot of diff man.. its dynamics are just built in..
during my NA days auto transmission summore... i've used adjustable (front only can adjust) coilover kit from GAB malaysia... at that time, i've set it to lowest point and have to change camber setting to negative (a bit)... at that time 110kmh still feels stable

now after swapping to turbo, i've also swap into L5 ori suspension all around (getting old...wanna have comfy ride :slug: )... now it feels wobbly even after 100kmh...maybe the increase ride height oso increase the lift...

kinda ironic :hmmmm: ... if paired my old GAB wif current manual tranny + LSD....sure handles like a dream...

papa, that time I was still a student. Going at more than 140km/h on a van...the feeling is actually not that scary. I'm not boasting my balls here but it's feels normal. The van was not shaking or swaying i just hold the steering straight and not do any big moves.
forgot.... kancil's much lighter than a van... silly me :adore:

ryanz88

Nov 20, 2006
btw..i juz wanna know ..i've change a auto meter water temp gauge
i wanna know watz de normal temp for de gauge?!coz if i on de aircond,de temp goes 80-90 degree,but if i off de air cond,de temp some sometimes vil go up 2 90-100 degree!!
normally watz de problem??:confused:

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
btw..i juz wanna know ..i've change a auto meter water temp gauge
i wanna know watz de normal temp for de gauge?!coz if i on de aircond,de temp goes 80-90 degree,but if i off de air cond,de temp some sometimes vil go up 2 90-100 degree!!
normally watz de problem??:confused:

i think is the FAN problem.. when u open aircond the fan will start then colder for the radiator.. and maybe the radiator fan rosak liao.. pls check :biggrin:

Bump:
helllo guys..how can i improve the power window system in proton wira??..anyone can help me??...

wrong section bro...

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
yo paan, wrong forum man.. go post a new thread or something..
ryanz, more or less is your fan. usually you engine will heat up when your air-cond is on cause it's running more. but yours is the other way round.. better go check it out..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
thkz bro...if de fan got prob,normally how much??
ryanz,
Your fan is not faulty. It's normal for the temp to go higher with the AC off because when you on the AC the fan will turn on and off more frequently. You can actually feel it. When the AC compressor engage the fan will turn as well. Then when the AC compressor disengage the fan will stop. How to test your fan working or not is by turning of the AC then let the engine run. When the coolant inside the engine side reach the temp that could open up the thermostat then your fan will turn. When this happens, it means that your fan is working fine. If your thermostat open but your fan not running means that your fan is kaput or maybe sensor spoil already.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Just want to add,

Electronic sensors ARE WAY MORE EXPENSIVE than analog meters. This goes for replacement sensors, and the initial price of the gauge.

Personally, I prefer analog meters, but the new electronic meters are close to the response time for analog meters, and they look better too, so depends on budget if anyone wants to go analog or digital.

Also note the length, longer is better as you can hide the cables from view.

Bump: Just want to add,

Electronic sensors ARE WAY MORE EXPENSIVE than analog meters. This goes for replacement sensors, and the initial price of the gauge.

Personally, I prefer analog meters, but the new electronic meters are close to the response time for analog meters, and they look better too, so depends on budget if anyone wants to go analog or digital.

Also note the length, longer is better as you can hide the cables from view.

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
now who am i going to get this meters from?? it's either too expensive or not stock.. ishk...:banghead:

Bump: now who am i going to get this meters from?? it's either too expensive or not stock.. ishk...:banghead:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
now who am i going to get this meters from?? it's either too expensive or not stock.. ishk...:banghead:
what meter u referring?

r0yEE

1,500 RPM
Dec 4, 2008
water temp, oil pressure, vacuum gauge, rev gauge

De'WhiteCrusader

Dec 4, 2008
c ur budget 1st and then window shop 1st wat kind of brand and look u like.. but dont buy the 'cap ayam' brand k..:biggrin:

Bump:
c ur budget 1st and then window shop 1st wat kind of brand and look u like.. but dont buy the 'cap ayam' brand k..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Suzuki SWIFT refused to start earlier this week. I suspected that there was something wrong with the battery and had it replaced with a new battery from AAM.

I also had my alternator and electrical systems checked at a workshop in Sunway and the mechanic said everything was OK.

After replacing the battery, the car worked fine. But the very next day the car refused to start again and requires a jump start.

I am now wondering whether the workshop did not check thoroughly because there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience