TT Session - Silvia & 180SX Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
great TT. Get a lot of useful info from CarismaGT . Thanks dude. NIce meetng you ppl in the tt although didn't have much change to know each and everyone of you.

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
:frown: Something came up at the last minute. Crap missed the tt :thumpdown

Acura, wah now playing URAS bodykit ah? Hehe

Regards;

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Deep$hi+$ said:
great TT. Get a lot of useful info from CarismaGT . Thanks dude. NIce meetng you ppl in the tt although didn't have much change to know each and everyone of you.
hey.. just giving wht we know only... well whts the owner club for ar?? haha its for members to help members... :)

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
hahaboy said:
lolz.... las few days i check the list... i think not too much ppl join the tt. then i go back my hometown...
aiks......
haiyo.. quite a number of the members are not in ZTH... well if everyone thinks like u.. then i guess in the end no one will turn up for TT le... hahaha do try to come next time.. there will be at least 10 members that will definitely turn up... so don worry...

hahaboy

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
carpark
CarismaGT said:
haiyo.. quite a number of the members are not in ZTH... well if everyone thinks like u.. then i guess in the end no one will turn up for TT le... hahaha do try to come next time.. there will be at least 10 members that will definitely turn up... so don worry...
okok..... soli.....:frown:

hope can join tt b4 my car sell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sports cars like the BMW M3 or the Porsche 911 had been designed with speed and performance in mind, so their entire structure had the characteristics of a fast-going machine; a powerful engine, stiffened suspension and a low center of gravity. So it is not a surprise to see their kind blasting around the Nordschleife at great speeds without a hitch.

But what if one were to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience