TT Session - Silvia & 180SX Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

acura

Drifter & Racer
Senior Member

acura

Drifter & Racer
Senior Member
Jul 4, 2004
2,376
4
3,138
selangor
leonachin.com
HAD soo much fun~~!!!! heheheeee so many S15 wohh... my mouth no more saliva edi. hahaha
i think today turn out was quite good... :)
dennis car .. new paint soo nice. and thanks for the mua cheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
abang JUN .. why din come... ... :(
 

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 25, 2003
511
2
5,018
PJ
:frown: Regret so much couldn't make it! :mad: Sorry Dennis :frown: So wat abt d P.D trip u sms-ed me? Couldn't find it in any threads...

acura, something came up last minute la dat's y couldn't make it :frown: Ooi, got SR20 Blacktop for sale. Dun wan ar? Or u wan S15 6 speeder? Hehe

Regards;
 

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 25, 2003
511
2
5,018
PJ
Hhmmm, and I do hope it's b4 CNY 2006 before I start work :(

MUST make it this time no matter what heh heh

Regards;
 

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 14, 2003
1,003
5
3,138
Penang
Visit site
Silvia & 180SX Owner TT

okay... guys lets have one TT before CNY...


Date: 20th January 2006
Time: 10.00PM Onwards
Location: Syed Abu (Mamak Stall), Damansara Perdana

Those who don't know wherebout is it, please give Datuk Terence Lim aka Uras @ 012-3790610 or Zee @ 012-3200685 for direction.
 

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 25, 2003
511
2
5,018
PJ
I'll be there :regular_smile: Coming from Subang side. Anyone wanna convoy there? I don't quite know the road there...:embaressed_smile:

Regards;
 

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 14, 2003
1,003
5
3,138
Penang
Visit site
JUN said:
I'll be there :regular_smile: Coming from Subang side. Anyone wanna convoy there? I don't quite know the road there...:embaressed_smile:

Regards;
hehehe u seriously coming ar hehehe.. neway its the place we had the 1st TT... if u forgot the way give any of us a buzz...
 

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 25, 2003
511
2
5,018
PJ
:sad_smile: Wah liao taikor...you say like that means you don't expect me to come lar...hehehe. When will you be down in Kay-El?

I'll turn up la haha. If I ffk I owe u one Starbucks. If I come I get to sit in the lovely S15 kekeke. I'll call up acura since she's around that area :_:

Regards;
 

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 14, 2003
1,003
5
3,138
Penang
Visit site
JUN said:
:sad_smile: Wah liao taikor...you say like that means you don't expect me to come lar...hehehe. When will you be down in Kay-El?

I'll turn up la haha. If I ffk I owe u one Starbucks. If I come I get to sit in the lovely S15 kekeke. I'll call up acura since she's around that area :_:

Regards;
hahaha... acura got exam ler on that day.. so she wont be in subang area.. and we are going somewhere right after her exam for dinner first.. unless u wanna meet up with us and join us for dinner too...
 

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member

JUN

500 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 25, 2003
511
2
5,018
PJ
acura...mueheheh. Nolar haven't put in the lights coz missing the under panel ma. See you this Friday okies? Good luck ya in the exams :angel_smile:

Carisma, hhmm, can also. I'll give either you or acura a call by Friday noon to confirm whether I can make it for dinner with you guys or not. But I confirm coming la hehehe. If dun show up again my ass is gonna be on fire lor kekeke :shcokedcamo:

Regards;
 

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 14, 2003
1,003
5
3,138
Penang
Visit site
JUN said:
acura...mueheheh. Nolar haven't put in the lights coz missing the under panel ma. See you this Friday okies? Good luck ya in the exams :angel_smile:

Carisma, hhmm, can also. I'll give either you or acura a call by Friday noon to confirm whether I can make it for dinner with you guys or not. But I confirm coming la hehehe. If dun show up again my ass is gonna be on fire lor kekeke :shcokedcamo:

Regards;
well if u don turn up we cannot do anything also one le....
 

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Senior Member
Nov 14, 2003
1,003
5
3,138
Penang
Visit site
CNY TT @ Starbucks Genting

Guys we are having a drive up to Genting Starbucks for tea session and also some photograph session... Our Meetup Point will be at The Curve, Damansara. From there then we will convoy up to Starbucks Genting...

Meet Up Point: Burger King, Petronas, The Curve
Time: 10.30PM Onwards. Convoy will leave @ 11.30PM Sharp.

Things to bring along? hmmm guys.. u can bring along your girlfriends or date if u wish.. but remember to bring along a sweater for them in case the weather get too chilly... and also Camera so that you may take pictures... Those with Walkie Talkie, please ensure its fully charged. We will advise the Frequency during the Meet Up Point.

Remember guys its a convoy so drive SAFE... any questions on how to get there.. give Terence @ 012-3790610 a buzz...

CarismaGT
012-2273531
 
Status
Not open for further replies.