Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

toyota mr2 turbo (sw20 )

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
ZTH Classifieds Forum Rule.

#1:Zerotohundred.com is a STRICTLY ENGLISH website, others will be deleted and accounts banned.

#2:If you are NOT seriously inerested in the sale: Do not reply, Do not comment, Do not critisize seller's price. Seller has every right to sell at the price they like.

#3:Post your sale in designated forums. ##Posts will be deleted or accounts will be banned if rules aren't followed

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
mk this bro claim he can get 245 with ori te37 n all the mod with rm40k n full doc n ap n car no major accident i can say if he got 10 unit we can sapul all n willing to pay him cash...r u agree?

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
It's not about the price. It's not about the truth. It's about respect and and doing things the proper way. You can post in the Toyota section if you want voice out your opinion. That is the proper channel for it. Not here.

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
aiyeee... hey 2furious... or can i call you nick ;)

from time to time there will be ignoramous like you to do some flaming... its best that we ignore these kind of people and they will slowly disappear

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
Originally posted by midship@Jan 28 2005, 12:41
aiyeee... hey 2furious... or can i call you nick ;)

from time to time there will be ignoramous like you to do some flaming... its best that we ignore these kind of people and they will slowly disappear
o ic taiko of mr2 wo.....how come no sound? malu liao hahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi ive just fixed an atf cooler for my car, oh man it feels great to feel the constant urge to go further even when going uphill and noticeable response improvement during hot days and u can overtake without pressing the pedal too hard

some say stock-running cars no need to fix atf cooler coz not much heat generated as compared to racing cars but i think with our hot weather all year long, most cars will necessarily need atf cooler. correct me if im wrong.

nway, back to question. im...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience