Tough quality control with extreme Volkswagen vehicle w/video testing

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

In what could be mistaken for vehicle testing for their Dakar Rally machines, some older Volkswagen vehicles are driven to the ground in extremely brutal testing to check for build quality and durability.

Although the vehicles are probably from a generation or two ago, it’s interesting to note the hardcore testing techniques used on those cars. There’s a plethora of Volkswagen models being flogged to submission on dirt tracks, gravel jumps and even being slammed sideways by a machine. Furthermore, there’s some hard door slamming and body hammering going on too.

The best bit would probably be the Volkswagen Transporter, a huge can, catching some air that would embarrass the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard before hitting terra firma again. Of course, the video does seem quite superficial at best but the entertainment factor cannot be denied. Plus, the hillbilly soundtrack that accompanies it does also add into the excitement.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4PiwNWZsiM0" allowfullscreen="" width="425" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

Attachments

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i oso want to test like that.... :biggrin:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
guys..let me introduce the driver in all that cars....

MY WIFE.

fiuz85

Known Member
May 26, 2009
KL-Kuantan
wow great quality control. any vacancy?:wavey: maybe their required min 3 years reckless driving :bike::bike::bike:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My car is Mazda Lantis Sedan, currently i got 1 pair of spotlight for Mazda Lantis Sedan without bracket.I need help to find a shop that can modified & install this spotlight into my car bumper.Prefered shop location some where in Sunway/Kelana Jaya area.Thanks.

:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience