pendixs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
kl
Visit site

zackrossi

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
LRP Electronics is decal taken from my 1/10 R/C car ESC. I just stick it to make it more nicer. For the upgrade I'm still looking shop that sell it. Anyone know about it? Already saw at TOMITECH website. I like that 5 spoke rims. You can see it at this link http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/aero_rc/play00.htm. Evo & Impreza model are hot model. I went to the shop at Low Yat & sadly these 2 models already sold out. More view of my Impreza

pendixs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
kl
Visit site
finally found an Impreza and Evo...
impreza in OneUtama...last unit...
Evo in Jusco Maluri...last display unit...

all toys r us ran out of stock...
all toy city, parkson, isetan toys dept also no stock...
other then evo and impreza got tonnes of stock....

pendixs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
kl
Visit site
zackrossi said:
No lah. Just paint it. Looks dull with stock rim. So I paint it . Next time I want to change motor. I already try on Auldey few years ago.
mine upgraded to Tamiya mini R/c 4wd Plasma moto....
most powerful of all...can reach 25,000 rpm..
stended moto oni 7000 to 8000 rpm

pendixs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
kl
Visit site
zackrossi said:
Sure fast man! 25,000 rpm. How much is that motor cost?
damm fast.u can't play inside ur house anymore...really need huge space...then oni it can reach the top speed....nice surface hall like basement parking, basketball, tennis or badminton court are suitable for speed plasma moto...RM45 per moto...

zackrossi

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
Thanks for your info. Maybe after change motor, I want to change tyre aslo. Coz it will spinning in high speed.:car:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Zack ,

where u bought this nice car from ??? How much ? got what others model ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Now that my 1JZGTE VVTI is finally optimized with Greddy Emanage Blue that pumped out 256whp, now i think i want to perform an on the road tuning to match the engine to my driving style. I am not saying the existing tune is not good for me but i think its better to tune according to road conditions and also driving style to bring the car's performance to better level. Anyone can recommend any experts for the above ?

Thanks
Ken
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience